Howdy howdy.

Gallow

Well, hey there.

I'm a guy well into my 20's, I work as an artist, and I live in the US Midwest.

My wife sucked me into MLP FiM. I seriously didn't think I would like it, I remember scowling fiercely at the intro, but then.. I don't know. It's like it infected me, and now I can't escape.

I like horror movies, sketching and painting, and the autumn. I really love reading about almost anything. I haven't found a genre of music I don't like at least a few songs from. I love listening to piano and violin especially, though. I like games that range from Silent Hill to Little Big Planet.

My wife also introduced me to this forum because it seems especially lenient character-species wise, and everyone is very friendly, from what I've seen.

Hiya huuuun! ^_^ *is the wifey* I really hope you'll enjoy it here. :D You already know I only just became active here again after a long bout of inactivity, but from before then I know this community is pretty easy to meld into. I'll keep my hooves crossed for your character app! <3

• Like 1

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

You already know I only just became active here again after a long bout of inactivity, but from before then I know this community is pretty easy to meld into.

CerealSpitting.png Holy crap a long lost user!

Phil: Thank yooou. :D

Tales: I heard about it from my wife. And thank you for the information.

Tenkan: Ffff, thank you so much! Hopefully I can get the pic it's clipped from finished, soon. XD

Davroth: I like messy undead zombies, both shuffle and run, but I find the runners to be a bit more alarming. I won't say no to a living 'infected' movie either, though. I love the old creature movies, I watched them a lot as a kid and some of my favorite movies are still old horror films. Phantom of the Opera, The Man Who Laughs, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. Since Halloween is rolling around, I'll probably watch some of them over again soon.

• Like 1