oof

Nasty

Wai thank you kindly. Say, how does one create a siggy? Gotta run in a few moments, if I was supposed to read up how and I missed it my bad XD

Nonetheless, I managed to get my epic picture-esque thing to the left of my posts, so I'm happy.

Edited by NastyMann

Nice to know it's a good community. I'll hope to share and help others with writing as well. Does it have to do with Ponies? Not that I mind just wondering to see if my options are broader than expected.

Your avatar...

...it...

It is the most beautiful thing I have ever lain my eyes upon... how do I go about offering my hoof to it in marriage?

I have arranged a comfortable life for it in my cottage where I will stare upon its beauty for many, many hours every day~

WELCOME TO THE ROYAL CITY, NASTY! :3

I'mma Fawkes~

Pfffh and maturity is booooooring >:3

Ditto. Your avatar rocks!

Welcome to Canterlot, Nasty!

Hmmm...about the signature thing, see your name on the top right of the page? Click it, then you'll see a small panel with many options. Click My Setting and you'll be taken to a page where you can edit your profile and account. From there, you'll see options on the left under a title Profile Settings. You'll see an option saying Signature and that's where you can edit it.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I will

You'll soon come to see that I have a grotesque sense of humor and I'm incredibly immature and enjoy acting retarted. Nonetheless, I hope you can put up with me, and come to love my sexieness.

:-o That's me summed up in a sentence! (Great minds act alike)

Welcome to Canterlot. Do you have the same problem as me? You know, your mirror starting to hit on you? :D

I come back from last night , and I see all of these people took the time to welcome me. How nice!

SapphireLightning, I believed you've misinterpreted me. I meant do my stories have to consist with ponies entirely? Like am I aloud to write about other things?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

Your media, stories, or images have to do with ponies to be posted here. We allow links in discussions in the Chit-Chat area to other things within reason, but the point of Canterlot is to do with ponies!

• Nasty changed the title to oof