Name: Powdered Snow

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus Pony

Pelt: Grey

Mane/Tail/Markings: Snow White mane/tail Long mane, tailed braid

Eye color: Frozen Blue

Physique: Small, strong wings

RP Type: Mane RP

Origin: She was born in Cloudsdale. She was found on the doorstep of Snowy Day's house, abandoned there by her parents, and lives with her. Snow Day is one of the ponies spreading and creating the snow for winter and finding new ways of doing so. Day was one of those heavy time workers and she couldn't leave Powder alone. Day finally decided to sneak the tiny little foal to the factory, where Powder quickly became intoxicated with the scent and shiver of winter. Through a series of events, Day's manager finally noticed the foal Day was trying to hide, and decided to help her with getting an education and giving parental benefits. Powder was now able to start school. However, she couldn't keep away from the Winter Factory, so she volunteers with forging snowflakes and is sometimes invited out to help spread the snow

Occupation: Clumsy student. isn't very organized with her studies. Helps at the Snowflake Forge in her home of Cloudsdale

Cutie Mark: Undiscovered

Motivation: Snowy has a good work ethic. She will always try her best at snowflakes and forge a good life.

Character Summary: When it comes to school, Snowy can be a bit disorganized. It's just natural for her binders ending up to explode papers everywhere. Her grades aren't fantastic but not poor either. Perhaps her mind is thinking up different snowflake designs or when snowfalls with start. During her school days, she mostly sits by herself, creating snowflakes. Most ponies don't understand her and why she hangs out with the workers and not fillies like herself. At one point a pony named Frozen Popsicle tried to befriend her and take interest in her life. However, Frozen moved away to Manehattan. Snowy has often felt like an outsider. Most other fillies her age are still in their 'fairytale state' and think labor is not a suitable outlook. Powdered has never had such interest in those ponies.

Snowy has sought constant advice from her teacher, Bright Sunshine, into helping her grades(at least to passing). Her teacher had agreed for her to take special classes on winter (history, makings, etc). However she will need to study hard on the important and necessary subjects of math and language.

Her guardian, Snowy Day, has always been a figure to her. Powder always tries to prove herself or show her up when they're out throwing snowflakes to the towns of Equestria. Still. Powder adores Drift and will never leave her mother figure.

Powder will most likely be found at the winter factory. She knows all the workers and all the workers recognize her snowy mane and blank flank(not using this as an insult). She always forges new snowflakes and can't wait to send them out for winter. She usually is one of those hangout ponies that everypony knows, and Powdered loves that and says hi to everypony when she arrives. She has a very 'take charge' attitude though and tries to get things done her way. It usually works really well; but, it sometimes gets in the way of other pegasus workers.

Snowy has also been enlightened by the work of mechanics. Since she is still young and hasn't had much experience with machinery, her knowledge is slim. But, she still is confidant in bringing new ideas to this place.

Powdered hopes to become one of the high leaders in creating winter. (Perhaps Secretary of Winter Plans and write to Celestia herself)

Edited by VinylScratch

Seems like she could end up a cute character. :)

No, you definitely don't need a cutie mark for a foal character. Motivation can indeed just be general feelings about life and stuff.

i'm glad u didnt freak out at the "to be written" part xD i was scared to put it it up but im like "ehh if that happens ill just scramble and make a quick place holder" ;-)

Don't be scared about it! I do things like that too myself (Just go check out my ShadowBolts app) she looks interesting can't wait to see what you do with her.

Summary: When it comes to school, Snowy can be a bit disorganized. It's just natural for her binders ending up to explode papers everywhere. Her grades aren't fantastic but not poor either. Perhaps her mind is thinking up different snowflake designs or when snowfalls with start.

Her guardian, Snow Drift, has always been a figure to her. Powder always tries to prove herself or show her up when they're out throwing snowflakes to the towns of Equestria. Still. Powder adores Drift and will never leave her mother figure.

Powder will most likely be found at the winter factory. She knows all the workers and all the workers recongnize her snowy hair and blank flank(not usin this as an insult). She always forges new snowflakes and can't wait to send them out for winter.

I think this pretty much wraps it up for my app. I'll put this addition in when I get the chance. Please give me any suggestions or changes.

• Like 1

Ya I know but I made that post n this one on ny iPod touch so yeah I'll add it in later when it's finished finished :)

We share the same name (minus a space) and we both go on Canterlot with our iPod touches. I'm starting to be freaked out. But your app is decreasing my freak out levels and increasing my I love this levels.

We share the same name (minus a space) and we both go on Canterlot with our iPod touches. I'm starting to be freaked out. But your app is decreasing my freak out levels and increasing my I love this levels.

Glad to here it ;) I only use my ipod touch for this when I'm kicked off my compter

The only thing I would like to add, is that I'd like her character summary fleshed out just a -wee- bit. Some suggestions are talking a little about her personality, or what she hopes to get out of life, the kinds of ponies she likes to play with, or something that adds a little more to her character. At least as you envision her, otherwise she's cute!

• 3 weeks later...