Pony prizes! TONS of them! And, i'm sick!

Manestream

Hey everypony!

I have been recieving a lot of mail lately! Donations to be exact! How many donations? Well, I can cover my queen size bed with them! And guess what? I'm giving them all away!

As many of you have noticed, we have a few contest going on right now! If you want a shot at winning some incredible pony swag (some of it is unique!) then be sure to take a look at our contest forums and get involved now! I will be posting pictures of all these prizes tomorrow! (I have the day off because i'm super-sick)

On a side note-I apologize for being so scarce lately! As some of you know- I have been very busy with my work as of late- I gave a presentation to a large panel of my bosses (roughly 20 of them), and in order to do a good job I worked my flank off- to the point where i'm now stuck in bed sick! Good news though- that means i get to be around all of you, and spend the day posting up pictures of all the incredible prizes people have mailed me- i've got to have a couple hundred dollars worth of donations- i'm simply amazed at the generosity of these individuals, and I will be showing who sent me what tomorrow!

These artists contributed this material for you bronies, so be sure to give them a huge thank-you, and click on the links I provide tomorrow to see what else they are making! Support your fellow artists- they create the original material that helps keep this community flowing with new adorable material!

More to come tomorrow! I <3 you guys!

• Like 1