Compliment the User Above You

Fawkes, not to often I see you out and about :3 must've been a boring day today.

and HERE of all places. you're by far one of the easiest members to think up compliments for, and sometimes I get annoyed at the fact that you don't post in here ever XD

Fawkes is definitely one of the most fun to talk to people Angie has ever met. he's kind of a slow typer (or he gets distracted or something, I dunno), but Angie doesn't mind because what he has to say is always worth the wait.

Fawkes always has nice things to say to Angie, but Angie is not the best with words, so she'll just continue to draw pictures for him to show her appreciation :3

blerp blerp

*hides away in a recycling bin*

also I see you as the imaginary friend I never had :l

• Like 1

UGH, you have NO IDEA how boring today was Angie! No idea!

Angie was off being a wild party animal while Fawkes was forced to suffer through it...

Allllllll daaaaaaay looooooong >:

But anyways.

That. Post.

THAT POST...

Made my night~ :3

I know I throw around the word awesome a lot, because well... a lot of ponies on Canterlot ARE pretty awesome... but I can honestly, honestly, HONESTLY say that Angie is probably the AWESOMEST on Canterlot.

Angie is Fawkes' #1 go to pony to discuss all the different goings on around Canterlot and she usually gives super honest input except when shes bein' super agreeable cuz she's super nice like that. But Angie is still Fawkes' most trusted adviser on Canterlot.

She almost single handedly gave life to the physical manifestation of Fawkes and she always draws AWESOME doodlies of the LPW ponies just for fun but they end up being SO AWESOME that everyone uses them as avatar images.

ALSO, she's a crazy seacow queen with a fierce addiction to milk, she's the OLDEST continuous member of Last Post Wins, AND her random statements and amazing li'l emoticons are legendary~ o)3)

AND... she's one of my bestest of best friends on Canterlot!~ <3 :3

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, I never saw you in the spam stables before .That means your new. I love meeting new people.

Hey, My name is Sulvuss and I'm the resident love spreader. I hope you stick around here and get to know everybody. If you need any help with anything then I'm always up to give a review of any of your work, I'm also a RP'er with seven years experience so if you need help with writing or RP then just let me know, I'm also an artist so just let me know if you need any help or have a request. I'm normally busy with work or art projects but if I get time I'm always happy to help out a member of the community.

You have a great name, found an awesome user pic, and either know Judge Dredd or have the excellent taste to use him as as a reference combined with Roid-O.

Also, if you really are into weightlifting and have the presence of mind to be able to enjoy a quality show like MLP without being deterred by who it's marketed toward, you have a maturity and balance rare in human beings.

Ashton you are the greater than and at no point equal or lesser to the positive charismatic characteristic that many other ponies may or may not posses yet despite their current value of their known attribute, your is still greater than and as such has a plus effect constantly with that number on the positive emotion of my day.

Your charming and always brighten up my day.