Episode 8 sypnosis

http://www.equestria...mysterious.html

Another Rainbow Dash episode apparently. This one hits Dash a bit closer on a personal level though! Not sure what to expect, although there will be much shipping if this new* character is anything like Trixie (It's a mysterious "mare" after all).

Airs the 26th of November. No skip week yet.

That is, if it is a new character. After all, if she's masked, it could be someone already known within the show.

From just that little description, this sounds like it will be an amazing episode. I wonder if it will be somepony new or somepony we already know.

Two Rainbow Dash episodes in a row is a little odd, but it's cool. I mean, first season she got like two starring episodes total, so it's only fair, I suppose.

Still, the next episode better be an AJ episode or I'm going to start to get a little irritated.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a weird possibility, what if the mysterious 'mare' is actually GILDA in disguise?

Hay, anything's possible in a cartoon!

Makes sense when you think about it, after all Gilda DOES have an old score to settle with RD.

:D:D:D:D D:

If it's Gilda I don't know just what I'd do. :-|

That would be just too awesome. <3

But they do say it's a mare... and I'm not sure how Gilda could pass herself off as a pony. She's shaped too differently... :sleep:

My guess is somepony new. Also, how awesome is that episode title? You come across a lot of pony puns in this biz (the pony biz), but they still always come up with the best.

Yes, I had to look it up, lol. It's based on the term ne'er-do-well which describes someone who is good for nothing. Biggest speculation is that it's Trixie. But Trixie will always be a Twilight rival, I think. I'm thinking somepony new as well, especially since they're 'masked'. Mexican wrestler pony anypony?