a new pony intown with a odd hobby

ausgamer529

About myself.: im a minecrafter

a mlp fan and a furry bundled into one package

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: looked for mlp rp'ing sites

How did you became a fan of FiM?: learned about it through furraffinity

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

hello im augamer... oops i mean Austin i keep forgetting to stop using my gaming handle in real life *laughs* well as you can see im a draconic pony meaning i have horns and webbed wings but other than that im no different than all of you. my favorite things to do are to draw build and.... collect these strange things from the human world called "video games"... they are things those humans have been making for many years to keep them selves entertained

Edited by ausgamer

Aaaah, gawd! I agree with Dessa!

I love seeing things... I love it... SO MUCH.

Seeing things has to be one of my favoritest things to do in the whole world~

I like seeing birds and rocks and plots and... pony art :3

BUT YEAH, WELCOME TO THE ROYAL CITY, MY FELLOW FURRY FRIEND!

The Royal Guard does a real bang-up job of keeping out the drama-llamas, btw, so no worries there :3

AND OMIGOSH THAT CASTLE IS SO SEXY, I LOVE IT~

It's all like... Castley and stuff :3

BUT YEAH, PLEASURE TA MEETCHA, AUSTIN!

What kind of videogames do you play? (PS: Minecraft is fuuun; but I don't own it anymore ever since my computer crashed.)

Welcome to Canterlot, I'm new too!

well im getting a ps3 this christmus so i will be playing red dead redemtion ,fallout 3 and blackops . right now i own a psp n64 wii pc and ps2

Aaaah, gawd! I agree with Dessa!

I love seeing things... I love it... SO MUCH.

Seeing things has to be one of my favoritest things to do in the whole world~

I like seeing birds and rocks and plots and... pony art :3

BUT YEAH, WELCOME TO THE ROYAL CITY, MY FELLOW FURRY FRIEND!

The Royal Guard does a real bang-up job of keeping out the drama-llamas, btw, so no worries there :3

AND OMIGOSH THAT CASTLE IS SO SEXY, I LOVE IT~

It's all like... Castley and stuff :3

BUT YEAH, PLEASURE TA MEETCHA, AUSTIN!

well thank you for the prais on my castle but the main "attractions" are my roller coasters both under and above ground

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

"im glad all of you accept me for who i am despite my autism and i hope we can all be awesome friends"

Wait, you're autistic!? *Shun*

Naw, nopony here cares. Pretty sure you're not the only autistic one here. I don't remember who else IS, but I know there's at least one other.

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;-) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

I know several other folks on the site are into Minecraft, a couple started Minecraft threads.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

Minecraft for the win!

Name: Austin Trotindale

Sex: male

Species: Draconian Pegasus

Coat Color: Blue

Mane: lime green and pink /Tail:same as mane/Markings Color & Style:

Eye Color: green

Cutie Mark: video game controller

Physique: 4 feet tall kinda chubby but has some muscle mostly in his hind legs

Origin: father was a dragon mother was a white pegusus lost as a egg found by a male and female earth pony who raised him as there own on a gem mine

Roleplay Type: casual

Motivation: to find a new kind of ore or gem that dose not already exist in the human realm

Likes: videogames, mining for gems, gem collecting and meeting new people (optional)

Dislikes: people who tell him what he cant do because its not possible (optional)

Character Summary: