Character Summaries and Cast Relationships...

AznAxis

I was re-reading Skye's OC Creation Guide, and I noticed that under the Character Summary section it says OCs are not allowed to have any sort of relationship with main cast characters, which makes sense. What about the secondary cast, or characters who have only made a single appearance thus far?

The reason I ask is because I am currently working on a new OC, and due to her personality and nature, it would be convenient and make a lot of sense if at one point in her life she had a brief encounter/stint with Trixie.

Well, it really depends. Trixie probably does shows everywhere, so it would make sense that some ponies in other towns had seen her perform, just like a lot of ponies probably saw the first Sonic Rainboom. But, it just kind of depends how well and why she would know of Trixie. It's highly discourage, but we may be able to make an exception if it makes sense... it just really depends. With that, if it's something bigger, like LordBrony9 pointed out, you'll probably need the consent of Trixie's Roleplayer. But, if it's something it's a relationship strong enough to have to ask the RPer... then it probably just won't fly. :/

Haha, the issue is that it would have to be an arrogant show-off unicorn who specializes in illusions and tricks. I guess it wouldn't necessarily have to be Trixie, but given the description that's who comes to mind. But yeah, Skye's more recent announcement post makes it more clear so I guess I've got some rethinking to do.