Hello everypony! Greetings from the Rocky Mountains.

Lyricality

About myself.: Let's see, I'm female, American, and I never intend to grow old...mentally, at least. :D I enjoy writing and drawing (I majored in animation, once upon a time), and I like to waste my very limited free time playing Minecraft and making jewelry.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: From a page on Ponysquare.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I've loved ponies since G1! This is just the most recent franchise development. :3

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Hello, hello!

Ever since I started watching FiM, I've been looking for a sort of internet-home that suits me, and I liked the looks of this one so much that I had to sign up.

I grew up with My Little Ponies, and I've never stopped loving them. I've amassed a ridiculous amount of them over the years. ^_^; There's nothing that takes me back to my childhood quite like the smell of MLP vinyl. My very first pony was G1 Firefly, and while I'll always love G1 best, I'm coming to enjoy G4 and the mane six just as much. The show has everything I liked about the Powerpuff Girls...but with the addition of HORSES, making it...well, 20% cooler, for sure. :D

Enough rambling, hee. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

The Rocky Mountains? And here I thought there were no Brony's around these parts.

I see you enjoy Minecraft! Do you have a certain server you play on? I've been trying to find a good 1.0.0 server since it released, to no avail.

I ALSO see you like drawing and writing! I love seeing other writers join the board. Can we see some of your drawings and stories?

and as always, welcome to Canterlot. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay.

The Rocky Mountains? And here I thought there were no Brony's around these parts.

I see you enjoy Minecraft! Do you have a certain server you play on? I've been trying to find a good 1.0.0 server since it released, to no avail.

I ALSO see you like drawing and writing! I love seeing other writers join the board. Can we see some of your drawings and stories?

and as always, welcome to Canterlot. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay.

*waves* At least one other brony!

I've actually only played Minecraft in singleplayer, mostly because I've only played since October and I worry that everyone will be much more advanced than I am. o_O I'm thinking about SMP, though... Although I'm not even sure how to start looking for a server. I think my boyfriend would like to play multiplayer with me, too, so I ought to figure it out.

...Anyway! I haven't done any writing for this fandom, yet--I write most of my fanfiction for Transformers. I used to have a lot of pony art up, but I see that my old site is down. Oh well, I want to try out the FiM style, anyway. I'll be sure to link my future endeavors. :)

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!