Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Oh,no, that's fine. I wasn't upset at you. I am annoyed because I really want to install a fly mod and get crackin' on Cloudsdale.

Oh, thats good I always worry I'm offending people since it's hard to convey emmotion over the 'net.

and dangit! Everypony wants to install a fly mod and most of my defences are set up based around the fact that only I and Star can fly! ugh, this calls for drastic measures... this calls for LAVA!

...and lots and lots of heal potions during the setup phase... >.<

Allow me to help you with your search and just give you the direct link. http://www.minecraft...is-minimap-v30/

Check it out, see if it'll work for you. I like it personally.

Thank you! I'll install it tonight and let you know how it works for me :D

Bukkit 1.1's initial DEVELOPMENT release is out, there's several bugs with it already. Give 'em ... two weeks or so. Very rough estimate.

And as for you... I have nothing to say to you actually, why did I even quote you... (lol)

I'm not sure how good your computers are but one way I like to deal with insanely huge maps is getting a little minimap mod. It's pretty easy to install and it's extremely useful to be able to pin waypoints so you can know where you are going and how far you are. The nice part is, you can save as many waypoints as you want and turn each of them on individually (making it show on an arrow on the map) or off if you don't need to see them. But sometimes, this can be a little tough on your computer as it's rendering the map and the minimap up on the corner. Though, with enough tweaking, I'm sure you can get it to work.

A minimap is already in place...

I've posted it a few times now.. but heres the link.. In case anyone needs to know.. again. It also shows the location of anypony currently logged in.

http://minemap.verygames.net/server532/Equestria/

I've posted it a few times now.. but heres the link.. In case anyone needs to know.. again. It also shows the location of anypony currently logged in.

http://minemap.veryg...r532/Equestria/

Oh, yes. I've seen that. I didn't mean to trample on your minecraft thread. I just meant that the minimap mod that I showed was a map that could be used in the game. That way, for ponies who want it, they don't have to change windows constantly to see where they are and they could also use it to add waypoints, like I said, to save locations they want to travel back to at some time. Again, I apologize if I interupted or accidently offended you.

http://minemap.veryg...r532/Equestria/

That's not the same thing, star... also I dont think it updates dynamically...

@ Mulder:

Been playing around with it for a couple hours now, seems to work great, not had a chance to test the navigation-to-waypoints yet, but still so far... :)

@ Mulder:

Been playing around with it for a couple hours now, seems to work great, not had a chance to test the navigation-to-waypoints yet, but still so far... :)

I'm glad to hear that. Keep playing around with it. Adding waypoints adds arrows to your map and it can help show which direction you need to run/fly. Very useful feature in my opinion.

Oh, thats good I always worry I'm offending people since it's hard to convey emmotion over the 'net.

and dangit! Everypony wants to install a fly mod and most of my defences are set up based around the fact that only I and Star can fly! ugh, this calls for drastic measures... this calls for LAVA!

...and lots and lots of heal potions during the setup phase... >.<

*laughs* I only want to install a fly mod for making Cloudsdale. Once the cloud base is laid in, I'm not going to use it anymore.

*laughs* I only want to install a fly mod for making Cloudsdale. Once the cloud base is laid in, I'm not going to use it anymore.

It's ok, it gave me an excuse to get off my tail and learn to use Pistons and Redstone (And Star's helped me get started and hopefully will help me when I hit a snag...) I hope to impliment them in large effect in a few projects I have going on the server...

Anyone else getting a constant "Communication Error" when viewing the server list? I can log in fine but for the last few days I keep getting "communication error" where it shows connection status and users logged in...

Anyone else getting a constant "Communication Error" when viewing the server list? I can log in fine but for the last few days I keep getting "communication error" where it shows connection status and users logged in...

I took a look at the server yesterday and I saw the exact same thing. I logged in ok but on the list, it just said "Communication Error".

I took a look at the server yesterday and I saw the exact same thing. I logged in ok but on the list, it just said "Communication Error".

Its a common bug for people using version 1.0.1 when there's a new version available for download. Just ignore it until I can get the server running on 1.1.0

Its a common bug for people using version 1.0.1 when there's a new version available for download. Just ignore it until I can get the server running on 1.1.0

yeah if you get the error, try clicking the button that says "join server" and you likely will get in; at least it worked for me today.

Quick question, why is there a huge mausoleum to Rainbow Blitz outside of Canterlot? O_o

People do that when they think somone's dead.

She also talks to the egg, calling it Blitz now... She seems to think when it hatches she will get her mate back... (oh sweet celestia help us if Notch DOES make that egg hatch... it sure wont be blitz...)

On a more sane note... creeper got into the burial chamber and blew up like 1/3 of it. took me a while but I got it all fixed and working again now.

Welp, I dont know who did it, but somone reailly ticked off the admin... flying's been dissabled... *glares at the two-or-so-others who had fly mods installed* (was it me? are you *that* mad about the ship? if it'll get you to re-enable flying I'll deliberately stage an incinerator malfunction and burn it to the ground!)

I guess on the bright side this means no worries about how to build cloudsdale...

...and in-game I guess Dash fell and broke her wings too now... I forsee a lot of accidents happening to Pegasai... or a lot of players choosing other characters now... *muses* maybe I'll switch to a unicorn... I'll have to see which skins are available...

Welp, I dont know who did it, but somone reailly ticked off the admin... flying's been dissabled... *glares at the two-or-so-others who had fly mods installed* (was it me? are you *that* mad about the ship? if it'll get you to re-enable flying I'll deliberately stage an incinerator malfunction and burn it to the ground!)

I guess on the bright side this means no worries about how to build cloudsdale...

...and in-game I guess Dash fell and broke her wings too now... I forsee a lot of accidents happening to Pegasai... or a lot of players choosing other characters now... *muses* maybe I'll switch to a unicorn... I'll have to see which skins are available...

I don't recall turning off flying.. Strange..

On a more sane note... creeper got into the burial chamber and blew up like 1/3 of it. took me a while but I got it all fixed and working again now.

I notice that sort of thing once in a while. Twice I have come back to my enclosed and fully lit barn only to find a creeper was somehow inside. O_o

I don't recall turning off flying.. Strange..

Ever since 1.1 came out, things have been wonky even though I haven't updated yet as I am waiting for the server update.