Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

I understand, DantonDanmark, and I understand that might be a little frustrating. I've spent about three and a half hours so far on it, myself. Perhaps more. And I'm going to be putting in more work on it, clearing out the old track. Around that same time period that Jim had started construction, somepony had come along and clear-cut the Froggybottom area, leaving many trees half cut down, floating in mid-air because they didn't finish it - I spent a couple hours then, fixing terrain from creeper blasts, cutting down the floating trees, replanting the clearcut forests, putting up signs and jack-o-lanterns, and otherwise repairing the damage done to the land and marking it as secure for folks who didn't read the thread. And I'll have to go in and do more terrain repair, as well. so I understand the feeling of frustration on time lost.

But thank you very much for understanding. I appreciate it a lot.

I wasn't mad or frustrated at all. I'll gladly fix the area I had destroyed

leaving many trees half cut down, floating in mid-air because they didn't finish it fixing terrain from creeper blasts

Unfinished, Floating trees? Unfinished, Floating trees?!?!

That is my pet peive in Multiplayer Minecraft! I can't stand it!!!

I'll be one as soon as possible to fix this injustice and heal the area I damaged for the train system.

By the way, I was never frustrated about you changing the tracks. I might have if you would have ordered me to fix it.

But, could you try to keep it at an even elevation? That would be really helpful for when I extend the system. I plan on making a hub that connects to Appleossa.

But it goes right through the Froggybottom Natural Preserve... going right past two signs saying 'Don't build here' and right *OVER* a third sign, clear-cutting a route through the trees that used to be there...

I actually only built it through Froggybottom because that was where Jim (Forgot his Canterlot name :blush: ) originally started it in that direction. (Part of the remaining tracks of his were in that area)

My apologies on this. When I originally started the rail project, Froggybottom Preserve hadn't been established yet. By the time I got the track to touch ground after crossing the lake between it and Canterlot, the signs had been placed. I stopped my project there and then while i tried to figure out an easy way for a non-flier, like me, to raise the track so that it went OVER the preserve and not THROUGH it.

Around that time, Danton said he'd build a rail system and I have to admit I was impressed by his previous works. I'm actually really honored he kept the original train station I made and kept the track design. So after that I abandoned the project with the intent of going back to demolish it at some point. Instead, I ended up shifting all of my attention towards clearing ground for Appleloosa (which reminds me that I need to look through this thread for that minecraft planner download).

Once the Jingling Satchel Repair Shop is ready in Ponyville, I'll return to Appleloosa and start working on more of those buildings.

- On another note -

The end tracks in Ponyville have come under a few creeper attacks. I've fought them off with no damage to the station itself. I was wondering if you wanted me to build a station like the one in Canterlot, or did you have a design in mind you wanted to try?

- On another note -

The end tracks in Ponyville have come under a few creeper attacks. I've fought them off with no damage to the station itself. I was wondering if you wanted me to build a station like the one in Canterlot, or did you have a design in mind you wanted to try?

I built the Ponyville station with no intent on "keeping it". It's very simple and was only ment to be temporary. I mean, it's not even connected to Ponyville! You have to cross a pond to get there. You can do what you'd like there.

Also, I want to take a look at where Appleloosa is I can determin the best route for the next part of the tracks. It's either gonna connect at the Ponyville Stattion or I'll make a hub somewhere on the exisiting track.

I feel I should bring to the attention of the admins, there is some sort of lava container floating atop ponyville.

Edit: It is floating near what is Rarity's shop. 4 by 4 lava blocks being held back by ladders. Roughly 44 blocks atop Ponyville. Closer inspection of top part reveals a piston mechanism. Seems to be design to open and close top part of container.

I feel I should bring to the attention of the admins, there is some sort of lava container floating atop ponyville. Edit: It is floating near what is Rarity's shop. 4 by 4 lava blocks being held back by ladders. Roughly 44 blocks atop Ponyville.

We know of it, Starburst made it; it is possibly obsolete for the purposes she had it for. Up to her if she wants to removed or not.

Chonico's workshop was hit by a stray lightening bolt and caught fire and unfortunately the wood and wool burned pretty much to the first floor. The good news is I pretty much completely rebuilt the outside to where it was, walls, fence, roof and all. The bad news is I wasn't so sure how the inside second floor went, so I did my best guess and replaced what I could. Sorry it happened, just one of those thing that occurs once in a while (once, my barn caught on fire). Let me know if you need anything I (likely) missed in my repairs that was lost.

WOW

This is perhaps the funniest thing I've heard... Opening day for the Jingling Satchel Repair Shop and a lightning strike burns it to the ground?

I - I don't even know how to view this. Celestia must have a dislike of repair shops... Hmm.

I'll log-on and see what I can do. I'll be honest though, this makes me nervous about Appleloosa

Were the buildings on the side okay? It didn't spread to anypony else's building did it? I'd feel bad if anything else was damaged :eek:

Well... it happened again.

I was out making sure nothing else burned down in the latest thunderstorm and WHAM...

-EDIT-

Kuching has been awesome enough to help me rebuild.

Also, I'd like to point out that by most statistics, I should had already won the Equestrian Super Lotto twice.

Edited by Chonico

Well... it happened again.

I was out making sure nothing else burned down in the latest thunderstorm and WHAM...

-EDIT-

Kuching has been awesome enough to help me rebuild.

Also, I'd like to point out that by most statistics, I should had already won the Equestrian Super Lotto twice.

I doubt it will happen a third time. :D That is really weird because your shop isn't even close to being the tallest or most potentially flammable building in Ponyville.

I do wish you could toggle the weather but that is disabled; the best thing we can do is what each others' place and know that this is still a very rare occurrence.

Well, at least you're safe now, since lightning never strikes twi- ... um ... trice?

If it happens a third time, I'm just going to leave it as is. I think by that point, it'll be obvious that my building methods somehow magically turn any structure into lighting rods. The way I see, sacrifice one building in exchange for the whole of Ponyville?... Yeah, I can live with that.

Also, seeing as by that point I should have won the Equestrian Super Lotto THREE TIMES, heck, I could afford a whole continent :mad:

Logged in today and discovered all my animals on my farm were gone, all of them, even the dog. At first I thought someone did that to me but rarity's chickens, Connerboard's sheep, Canterlot's sheep, pigs, and chickens, Neon's , Noir's and Ashton's animals were all missing. There was no damage anywhere, just missing animals, from every diverse place.

Have replaced: My farm animals, Rarity's chickens, Connor's sheep, Ashton's, Neon's, and Noir's animals, as well as all the animals for Canterlot at ground level. I don't know though if these were all the animals that are missing. If you are missing animals that I missed replacing, please let us know, so they can be replaced.

Update: Even the towns of Appleoosia and Cotarado was missing their animals, as were AgtMulder, all their animals have been replaced.