Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

No no, BUILT I got it working, just ask Mulder or Jim! They saw it! (Of course it was just an RP device, the machine just moved sheep around with pistons, after all I would have needed a way to get sheep into cloudsdale otherwise, which is not an easy thing to do...) oh and I also destroyed it, Pika saw that from a very... close... vantage point ;-)

I coulda had a secret Dungeon!? D'oh! lol I think one character might have liked that actually......

Honestly, you and your friend were the least of my problems, Star, I feel I kinda really P.O.'d two other admins on the server, so at best I probably should wait a few months for them to cool down if I decide to come back...

Ashton... remember that talk we had about you assuming the worst all the time, and how it is usually nothing? This is one of those times. As there are only two other mods other than "Star and her friend", that means Noir and I, and I can assure you I am not mad at you O_o In fact I wondered where you were.

Ashton... remember that talk we had about you assuming the worst all the time, and how it is usually nothing? This is one of those times. As there are only two other mods other than "Star and her friend", that means Noir and I, and I can assure you I am not mad at you O_o In fact I wondered where you were.

I thought there were 5 mods... (though in retrospect I cant figure out who I thought #5 was...) D'oh! I need to get better at trying not to incriminate people... -_-*

Ditto, Ashton. I do *not* like grimdark ponies. And I admit, I think less of people who enjoy grimdark ponies. I find the concept a violation of MLP. And I won't have that in our canon areas... but I'm not mad at you by any means. nor do I want you gone.

I would like to point out that the line between Gritty/Grim and Grimdark is very blurry... Sure some like Cupcakes easily fall on there, but 90% of what I read is a very grey area, and to date I've not finished Rainbow Factory, I have to be in a very special place to enjoy that... you know - the kind of place where you just want to blast heavy metal and destroy anything in sight... Not my usual fare... but also I'm not trying to change your stance, just pointing out that the line between "grim" and "grimdark" is very blurry and will vary from one member to the next...

And awww I feel loved :D lol. I might come back sometime, I'm still working through some stuff IRL and... oh buck it, I'll be back when I finally finish my current RP app, it's been nearly 2 days and I've not gotten it done... Insanely hard for me to write, but at the same time, it's kinda a fun challenge :)

I feel I should mention that the giant skyscrapper in Ponyville is gone. Only the base and the fountain are left. I noticed this at 5:20am Pacific time. Perhaps a good 20 minutes after barb left.

Yes, it is being removed in lieu of a new skybuilding, so that was on purpose. Thanks for mentioning it though. :)

I'll be on soon to make my first home and foray into the Equestrian minecraft world.... I can't get the Kakariko village texture pack though since the author removed it...

Try the "Love and Tolerance" texture pack then. It's about ponies.

As well.. If you haven't seen I've whitelisted the server to prevent griefing. So you need to be added to the whitelist to play.

I have already been whitelisted, I just hadn't been on the server yet. But now I have a home built that is small but has 3 floors (counting the attic). A very special thanks goes to Brian for giving me a great starting pack of equipment and food to get me going in the right direction! You have all my love for that....

404? I haven't seen any changes.. Other than every biome changing to snow somehow...

It's working again today, but the last few days I kept getting a "cannot load page" (404) error, ...it seems that this happens mostly on weekends, I'm wondering if the servers just get overloaded on weekends...

I am FED UP with all the horrid things I am finding now. Has anyone see Canterlot lately? It's is in disrepair.

Today I went to my house to find it ransacked!

Here are some screenshots and a decription of what they are of. Keep in mind, these things happened after the Whitelist was added.

20120215143435.png

This is (was) my chicken coop as I found it, opened. I understand that sometimes chickens escape, but I'm pretty ****ing sure they can't break down an Iron door and a lever!!

20120215143458.png

Here is a chest I made public so that my brother and I could share items. All but those 3 things were taken.

20120215143508.png</spoiler>

Here is my pond. What is missing: a lot of tall grass, 2 lily pads and two dogs!!!!!

20120215143517.png

A missing in my Skywalk.

20120215143525.png

My farm. Picked clean of all vegetation and nothing was replanted.

This was all at my home. I planned to include my brother's home, but I don't have the time to post ALL the things done to his home. (Removed blocks, Vegetation taken, dogs killed, an entire corner of his house GONE [Too large to be a Creeper explosion])

I haven't looked around Canterlot much, but I don't think it is any better.