Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

It's mandatory now. MANDATORY. :-|

Dont toy with me barb, I already am considering running away, I dont need another reason to do so...

It's mandatory now. MANDATORY. :-|

I have an idea, guys, if Starburst gives permission...

I present, the CANTERLOT HARDCORE SKYBLOCK CHALLENGE!

Anyone interested can let me know. I will use my Awesome Mod Powers to create, for you, in the Skylands, a skyblock challenge. A teeny tiny floating island, far away from other islands, made of sand and dirt. This tiny teeny tiny island made of 74 dirt and 7 sand will contain: 1 sign designating it as yours. 1 tree. 1 chest, containing:

1 bucket of lava

2 ice blocks

1 sugarcane

1 cactus

1 red mushroom

1 brown mushroom

1 watermelon slice

1 pumpkin

To start the challenge, you *must* have an empty inventory.

As mod, I will teleport you to this island and set the time to morning. You are then left to build up this island to the best of your abilities. I won't bother with the normal skyblock challenges...

Don't reconnect with any of the other main islands. When you die, you're done. The challenge is to not die, and see who can make the best skyblock island!

If you want to work on the skyblock challenge as a team, i will put your skyblocks near to each other. :)

Again, this if Starburst gives permission. Who's interested?

After 5 minutes of thinking, I've figured out how to do several things using just the things provided. The biggest problem I see is no access to iron, but that's manageable. I WANNA DO THIS! (My bro might wanna team up with me)

Dude, do it with me! We got this! :D

I really hate to do this... but... I got a few ideas....

And I do love the name "Team Rainbow Dash"... ;)

I have an idea, guys, if Starburst gives permission...

I present, the CANTERLOT HARDCORE SKYBLOCK CHALLENGE!

Anyone interested can let me know. I will use my Awesome Mod Powers to create, for you, in the Skylands, a skyblock challenge. A teeny tiny floating island, far away from other islands, made of sand and dirt. This tiny teeny tiny island made of 74 dirt and 7 sand will contain: 1 sign designating it as yours. 1 tree. 1 chest, containing:

1 bucket of lava

2 ice blocks

1 sugarcane

1 cactus

1 red mushroom

1 brown mushroom

1 watermelon slice

1 pumpkin

To start the challenge, you *must* have an empty inventory.

As mod, I will teleport you to this island and set the time to morning. You are then left to build up this island to the best of your abilities. I won't bother with the normal skyblock challenges...

Don't reconnect with any of the other main islands. When you die, you're done. The challenge is to not die, and see who can make the best skyblock island!

If you want to work on the skyblock challenge as a team, i will put your skyblocks near to each other. :)

These are the rules, as stated, correct? There will be NO changes to them henseforth, right?

Does the Skylands need something done? I ended up in the Desert outside of Canterlot when I logged in. I tried to use the Portal but it took me to the Neither.

The mutliverse plugin probably hasn't been updated for 1.2 yet. I'll keep an eye out for an updated version.

The mutliverse plugin probably hasn't been updated for 1.2 yet. I'll keep an eye out for an updated version.

[Dash]Oh darn, I guess that means the skyhook competition thing is over... too bad, that means team 20% cooler doesnt get to kick your plots! You should consider yourself lucky! (lol)

WOULD I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER?!?!?!

If you'd wanted to be, as of this morning it was just gonna be me and Cobalt, but I think we could squeeze in a 3rd :)

I really hate to do this... but... I got a few ideas....

And I do love the name "Team Rainbow Dash"... ;-)

These are the rules, as stated, correct? There will be NO changes to them henseforth, right?

Unless something comes up that requiers new rules... and in addition to the already-existing rules from the Skylands and the server. Is there a particular reason why you need to ask this?

Unless something comes up that requiers new rules... and in addition to the already-existing rules from the Skylands and the server. Is there a particular reason why you need to ask this?

Ok, nope. IF you reserve the right to change the game at any time, it's not fair.

Oh please... you should know very well that anytime someone asks if the rules are set in stone, it means that they've found a loophole! ;) If the rules were set in stone, my team would win without any doubt on my part. :20: