Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

I am currently skinned as AppleJack, but if ANYPONY can make a Apple Bumpkin Skin (with the scarf if you can get that detailed.) I would more then gladly swap to that!! <33333

Thank you very much, by the way. My house is almost done and there is a massive tree in my backyard that needs trimming if anypony needs wood, All I ask is that you leave me and baby trees that fall out.

<3

All I ask is that you leave me and baby trees that fall out.

If you need saplings I have tons, I go through a LOT of wood. Let me know and I'll drop a stack in the public chest in canterlot. :)

What Pegasus ponys aren't taken?

Basically all of these are avalible:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ponies/Pegasus_ponies

Taken that I know of are Rainbow Dash *raises paw*, Fluttershy, Derpy, both princesses, Soarin, and Scootaloo (though I think her player switched to Big Mac last I checked, not sure), Also Daring Do/Commander Hurricane/Private Pansy are not available because they're ficticious (or dead for thousands of years in the case of the last 2).

Ok, nope. IF you reserve the right to change the game at any time, it's not fair.

Oh please... you should know very well that anytime someone asks if the rules are set in stone, it means that they've found a loophole! ;-) If the rules were set in stone, my team would win without any doubt on my part. :20:

I ask that ponies follow the spirit of the law, not the letter of the law. Seeking loopholes is cheating, plain and simple. What loophole have you found, share it and play fair.

Not on this server, but I haven't gone exploring yet. People have already done a pretty good job of exploring the immediate area, while looking for stuff... we'd have to go pretty far afield to get ourselves a Jungle biome. I'm planning on starting from the Mushroom Kingdom soon, and exploring out from there.

On a friend's server, I'm *on* the edge of explored territory, and had avoided exploring any further till the server updated, so it only took about ten minutes for us to find a Jungle Biome. It's very pretty, and ridiculously fun to climb up the vines on the sides of trees.

Sturmmann, just like on the forums. Was the map changed at all?

Not significantly. At least the cities we all have built are the same.

Also if anyone is using the Love and Tolerance MLP Texture Pack, be sure to update it for version 1.2.

Can you link me to that texture pack please?

Here you go. If you have a previous version, just delete it and drag and drop this one in its place.

And the Mine Little Pony mod for 1.2 if you want to look like a four legged pony. :)

Oh I alrdy updated my ModLoader and Mine Little Pony, I just needed to find the texture pack again =P I had the LoZ one on from when I played Legend of Minecraft lol.

I was told there was a Fly-Mod that everypony was allowed to use?

And the Mine Little Pony mod for 1.2 if you want to look like a four legged pony. :)

Thought I'd mention, the new version of Mine Little Pony will Ponify ANYONE you see - literally twisting their current skin into a pony shape when you look at them. can look... odd... or cool, depending on what skin they're using.

I was told there was a Fly-Mod that everypony was allowed to use?

Ugh! It's Pegasus Magic!!! (bit of an inside joke there)

Thought I'd mention, the new version of Mine Little Pony will Ponify ANYONE you see - literally twisting their current skin into a pony shape when you look at them. can look... odd... or cool, depending on what skin they're using.

Is this new, cos last version assigned a random Pony skin to anyone without specific pony style skin.

Is this new, cos last version assigned a random Pony skin to anyone without specific pony style skin.

Previously it would assign BG pony skins, now it literally tries to make their current skin into a pony skin and makes them 4-legged. Some it works, some it wont... though so far I've not seen an instance it really made someone look particularly bad.

What in the world is this madness o.O It is a conspiracy I tell you! Celestia put you up to this didn't she? *cries*

This is not a conspiracy! The Mageocracy, now THAT is a conspiracy!

Not sure if I should be saying this or not here but- there's a little glitch that's really starting to bother me.

Upon teleporting to someones home, I sometimes glitch into the floor and die by "Suffocating in the wall"

This is the fifth time today this has happened to me- (most of the times I can save myself by quickly typing it again), and the second I've died from it.

After dying, I lose all my gear, and going back to the spot where I died, even digging that area of ground up is useless-

I've lost Full Diamond Armor (again), A Diamond Pick, Sword, and Shovel, a half stack of Lapis Lazuli blocks, 1 Gold Block, and a fair amount of less valuable items-

Not sure if this is something we can fix, but just throwing it out there.