Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

http://canterlotpony...t.blogspot.com/

There's a donation link at the top. The donations go into my brother's Paypal, which is where the cost of the server is deducted from.

I couldn't find the link at all. :/ Please add or PM me the direct link so I can send some funds to keep this cool place going. :)

I couldn't find the link at all. :/ Please add or PM me the direct link so I can send some funds to keep this cool place going. :)

Your saving the server! ;) your now the best-est mod on the site! :P *huggles*

Also, I've renewed the server and lowered the player limit to 4 ponies at a time.

The less slots the server has on it the cheaper it costs to run. 4 slots takes 12 euros ( 15 dollars ) to about 66 days ( 3 months )

With the 25 dollars that was donated I can keep it running at least 5-6 months at 4 slots.

As per usual operating procedure, when more ponies start using the server again ( consistently filling it up ) We'll raise it from four to six slots again.

Also, I've renewed the server and lowered the player limit to 4 ponies at a time.

The less slots the server has on it the cheaper it costs to run. 4 slots takes 12 euros ( 15 dollars ) to about 66 days ( 3 months )

With the 25 dollars that was donated I can keep it running at least 5-6 months at 4 slots.

As per usual operating procedure, when more ponies start using the server again ( consistently filling it up ) We'll raise it from four to six slots again.

Sent another $25, but it will take 3-5 days, so you can go ahead and move it back up to eight, since we had several ponies asking to join in the past few pages anyway.

Also are we at version 1.2.3 or 1.2.4 for the server?

I sadly, cannot donate any $$$... I'll donate my 'slot' then so others can use it, I'll go back to my old server for now.

Ashton, there is no need for the martyrdom shtick. We can easily raise it to eight with the donations that came in, so just log in and have fun.

I sadly, cannot donate any $$$... I'll donate my 'slot' then so others can use it, I'll go back to my old server for now.

There's no need to waste money for 8 slots when there are never any more than four people on at any given time. It lets people still get on to play on the server without spending tons of money for hosting. Since you guys are donating I'm working on getting the most out of the money. If a point comes up and the server is consistently full with four people, I'll blow it back up to six.

There's no need to waste money for 8 slots when there are never any more than four people on at any given time. It lets people still get on to play on the server without spending tons of money for hosting. Since you guys are donating I'm working on getting the most out of the money. If a point comes up and the server is consistently full with four people, I'll blow it back up to six.

We did hit four a couple times this week, not sure how often it is.

Any news on updating to 1.2.4?

I would love to get on the server. :)

My username's divet3

And I would make a request for Fluttershy...?

Fluttershy, Luna, Celestia, Pinkie, Rarity, and Dash are taken, sorry. I think we are looking for a new Twilight though...

I hate all these mini-updates Notch keeps making, helpful or not..

Those mini updates are the main reason I've been unable to update to the newest version yet. Whenever they code a stable bukkit a new one comes out and bam. Obsolete server.

First Annual Winter Wrap up starts tomorrow at 1:30PM. Anypony wanting to participate should be in ponyville up to 5 minutes before the event starts. The objective will be getting rid of all the snow and ice, replanting crops, and bringing home the southern birds. Those interested need only to show up.