Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

You just had to post my Manor, didn't you? Now every greedy pony on the server is going to go swipe bits of it long before I can even complete it...

I was told I could build whatever I wanted if it was far enough away from the 'canon' area, so I did.

the E.B.I. building (Equestria Beuro of Investigation) was a project I started with Mulder a while back, the area around it was actually supposed to be Manehattan but as usual for me, I lost interest after many many many hours of trying to clear land. (not to mention I think someone else started building manehattan and actually made much more progress than 1 building...

I had no way of knowing it was your manor. It looked like a giant golden Ra hovering over the landscape preparing to swipe up Ponyville in its talons. And you HAD to expect someone to find it eventually, considering the Minecraft Overviewer. Also, why do you have a Time Alter hovering above it?

Oh now that's an idea I had never thought of, I do like egyption things... I might have to make a pyramid sometime, full of fun traps... oh sorry, off-topic... ;)

Actually afaik, very few people ever bothered with the map, but... yeah, originally I was going to build it below-ground and I probably should have... but then I wouldnt have had room for... something else special I'm working on down there... ;)

And I was spending a lot of time on the mansion so I build a chrono-trigger so I could keep it daytime and keep the zombies at bay...

Would certainly make the server's economy different. It seems like only Unicorns and Alicorns can enchant with this plugin installed. Enchantment stores?

let me know how it goes! ;)

I need to get mine little pony mod now and that other mod Cobalt mentioned!

The Mine Little Pony mod is a client side mod and only affects whoever installs it. The mod is entirely visual. For the texture pack they are using, it is called Love and Tolerance. Pixel Powers on the other-hand is server side as well as installed on a client, so you would have to wait for a server install I believe.

An insistent friend just bought this game for me--I have absolutely no idea how to play it yet.

My name is PinkaminaDPie. (Of course!)

Any tips, suggestions, and the like? It's a bit overwhelming!

First tip. Punch trees. Second tip. Read the Minecraft wiki. There's alot of good information that you can find on there about blocks, crafting recipes, brewing, enemy mobs, and etc. For your first world (and your first night), I recommend gathering as much wood as you can and craft a crafting table. After that, make a wooden pickaxe and a sword as soon as possible. Your first night might also have you hiding in a hole in the ground because zombies, spiders, skeletons with bows, and creepers (the green exploding thing) all spawn at night and let me tell you, they are a little less than friendly. Also, I would try to find some coal as soon as possible on that first day so that you aren't caught in the dark. Certain blocks will look a certain way so normal stone is just the simple gray block. Coal will look a little like that block but it would have specks of black on it. If you come on the MC server, I'm sure everypony on there will help you get orientated or I can hop on too and give you a hoof myself. I hope you enjoy the game. It's extremely fun once you get the hang of it. If you have more questions, you are always welcome to give me a PM. :D

An insistent friend just bought this game for me--I have absolutely no idea how to play it yet.

My name is PinkaminaDPie. (Of course!)

Any tips, suggestions, and the like? It's a bit overwhelming!

oh gawd, you might force me to get back on, rose! (lol, not been on this server for like a month)

oh gawd, you might force me to get back on, rose! (lol, not been on this server for like a month)

I started coming back on...two days ago. Don't know why but now I can't stop going back on. Minecraft is too addicting. Either that or it's the diamonds I found on my huge mining spree yesterday. :mad:

I started coming back on...two days ago. Don't know why but now I can't stop going back on. Minecraft is too addicting. Either that or it's the diamonds I found on my huge mining spree yesterday. :mad:

I've actually been playing on another server the two times I played, but then running MC my PC seems to randomly reboot... stopped plating it and had no reboots... so... yeah... hoping that gets fixed in the next update but not holding my breath...

And we still need to build Area51, mulder! lol

• Like 1