Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

I'd say the shops are more for making rarer items more convenient to acquire (if you don't mind working at farming or mining a bunch of other stuff). And to effectively make everything renewable.

Well this works better in a system where everyone doesn't have access to everything. But in minecraft everyone can farm, or mine, or grow melons, or anything.

what times do people usually get on? I like to talk to people when I'm playing games lol

also, minecraft is lagging really bad on multiplayer, is it my computer or an internet issue?

Example: I destroy a block and it comes back.

This should only be happening sparingly. Maybe once in a while. It could be a connection issue.

ck12 chipped in to shovel a whole LOT of snow, turning in six whole stacks worth of snow blocks!

For his efforts in helping the server, he was awarded:

Iron Pickaxe of Unbreaking III, Fortune II, Efficiency III

One stack of jungle saplings

One bow of Infinity I, Power IV

16 powered rails

One stack of bones

And a music disc!

ck12 chipped in to shovel a whole LOT of snow, turning in six whole stacks worth of snow blocks!

For his efforts in helping the server, he was awarded:

Iron Pickaxe of Unbreaking III, Fortune II, Efficiency III

One stack of jungle saplings

One bow of Infinity I, Power IV

16 powered rails

One stack of bones

And a music disc!

Winter has been wrapped up now, I think we should stop handing out rewards.

Otherwise people might start abusing snow golems for snowballs to make snow blocks.

That's the problem - it hasn't been wrapped up. The desert and surrounding hills are still covered in snow, Sweet Apple Acres still is half-covered in snow ...

The only thing I've done whenever I logged in over the last few weeks was shovel snow and break ice.

if someone starts handing me snow blocks and I don't see anything cleaned up around Ponyville, then no, I won't hand out rewards. the reason I'm being as generous as I am is because these two *are* the only two who helped me clean up. The ones who help out first get the best rewards.

That's the problem - it hasn't been wrapped up. The desert and surrounding hills are still covered in snow, Sweet Apple Acres still is half-covered in snow ...

The only thing I've done whenever I logged in over the last few weeks was shovel snow and break ice.

if someone starts handing me snow blocks and I don't see anything cleaned up around Ponyville, then no, I won't hand out rewards. the reason I'm being as generous as I am is because these two *are* the only two who helped me clean up. The ones who help out first get the best rewards.

I'll start helping. :o Heck, I'll get on now.

AgtMulder99 helped me clear out some of the Everfree forest by Sweet Apple Acres, he recived a bow with a Power II enchantment and nine diamonds for his assitance.

The area on the far side of the lake next to Ponyville, where the tracks end is still needing to be cleared and the lake ice broken if people want to start there.

Whelp, I managed to get the stadium cleared out. And then died.

I think I might try and start building up my own place a little so I don't have to start over if that happens again.

Type /sethome to set your current position as you home. Then you can use the /home command to teleport there whenever you need to.

Also everyone, ignore the stadium, it still snows at the stadium so any snow you remove will just get replaced during the next storm.

So the area around town isn't supposed to be *permanently* snow-covered? Eeeeexcellent...

So what all areas are supposed to be cleared out? I might just get on and do some shoveling tonight.

The forest of pine trees can stay snow-covered. The desert and the grassy hills can be cleared.