Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Two questions for you.

1. Can you play on that using cracked Minecraft?

If yes to 1:

2. What is the IP?

Did you purchase minecraft, and do you have a legitimate account? If so, Yes to #1.

The IP address is on the first post, hidden in spoiler tags if I recall correctly.

I can't download any mod packs due to computer issues, sadly. Won't be lfying anytime soon *sigh*

Still looking for somewhere to live...And I was thinking. Perhaps we could make Manehatten?

I am making a town, you could move there :).(that is if thats ok with you) As for the mod problems I cant help you there.

You can make it so that cracked accounts can join. Just set it so that it DOES NOT connect to Minecraft.net. It also reduces server load times, as it's a proper direct connection rather then going through 1 extra server, being minecraft.net.

It's absolutely amazing how the server population's EXPLODED since I left... goes to show who it was that was holding it all back... >.<

It's absolutely amazing how the server population's EXPLODED since I left... goes to show who it was that was holding it all back... >.<

Dude. No. Stop that... It wasn't because of you, it never has been. The cycle for the Canterlot minecraft server has always waxed and waned, not like we are running out of space or anything. Heck there was a time I was the only one that logged in and I didn't think "oh I am on, so no one else is", that's bull.

well I'm sure it didnt help having somone around that booby-trapped everything they built and built hidden temples housing imprisoned creeper gods that killed you for the fun of it (did anyone find that yet? It was some of my best work! lol)

well I'm sure it didnt help having somone around that booby-trapped everything they built and built hidden temples housing imprisoned creeper gods that killed you for the fun of it (did anyone find that yet? It was some of my best work! lol)

Dude you're the only person I actually talked to on the server, I actually got on less when you left. It's actually less fun without you on :-(. Plus those random buildings were fun :) , gave me a reason to look around. Anyway you're missed. (I hope i'me not steeping out of my boundary by getting in the conversation,just trying to help.)

Guys, I have good and bad news.

The good news is that I was checking the map for someplace to build my home, and I picked a really faraway paradise beyond the seas. It took some days to get there, and I had to use a lot of my blocks to make boats and tents that would allow me to have shelter, but I finnaly made it! The bad news Im making my house there, but a lot of water and routes and mountainous regions seperate the island from the others, so I probally can't go to Ponyville, Canterlot, cloudsdale etc. So...sorry. But thats the news, and unless theres a teleporter, I doubt i'll be able to go back to main land.

Once I get around to hooking up CAT-5 cable from my old desktop to my modem, I *may* be able to offer another server to take some of the load of players.

I haven't run a minecraft server on this machine before, so it may fail horribly, but there is a possibility.

Of course, since I'd own the server, I'd rule it like a god. An angry god. But still. <_<

Once I get around to hooking up CAT-5 cable from my old desktop to my modem, I *may* be able to offer another server to take some of the load of players.

I haven't run a minecraft server on this machine before, so it may fail horribly, but there is a possibility.

Of course, since I'd own the server, I'd rule it like a god. An angry god. But still. <_<

unless you have a ridiculously high upload speed you wont be able to. I have 500kbps up, and I can only maintain 2 players before lag destroys everything. (though while I had that server, what a server it was... plots, quests, villages, secrets... )

unless you have a ridiculously high upload speed you wont be able to. I have 500kbps up, and I can only maintain 2 players before lag destroys everything. (though while I had that server, what a server it was... plots, quests, villages, secrets... )

It'd be used for nothing else. I have considered a complete delete of my hard drive on it (I never use it) and just using a linux install.

It'd be used for nothing else. I have considered a complete delete of my hard drive on it (I never use it) and just using a linux install.

Why not stick with ours? We can always raise the limit if we are hitting the max.