Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

kamerad- Rhodesian

Those section headers are adorable! Also, I have a couple of questions:

1) Is there an activity requirement? My connection is limited to my phone for now; I'm trying to get my laptop fixed, but I remember it having trouble with Minecraft. I'll only really be able to participate once I get my gaming rig up here (Ohio to Alaska is a long way!), which probably will not be until the start of October.

2) Filling creeper holes is listed in the rules, for which the penalty is a warn or a ban if they're not followed. Are we then mandated to perform this task, or was this a simple legal oversight?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Turned the whitelist back on as peeps that were banned from Brohoof were coming in.

Added Rhodesian and Tenkan tot he whitelist.

kamerad- Rhodesian

Those section headers are adorable! Also, I have a couple of questions:

1) Is there an activity requirement? My connection is limited to my phone for now; I'm trying to get my laptop fixed, but I remember it having trouble with Minecraft. I'll only really be able to participate once I get my gaming rig up here (Ohio to Alaska is a long way!), which probably will not be until the start of October.

2) Filling creeper holes is listed in the rules, for which the penalty is a warn or a ban if they're not followed. Are we then mandated to perform this task, or was this a simple legal oversight?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

There is no activity requirement, just play when you feel like it.

We would like people to fill the holes as a courtesy; we won't ban you for not filling them, but it be nice if you did. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I.

Have.

No.

Job.

I could do commissions to pay for the server cost. If anyone wants a vector of their ponies or whatever its a flat 20USD into my paypal.

Otherwise, it stays two. It expires in 13 days. If I can't find some way to make some money to pay for it I can't keep it up.

I can do any pose you've seen in the show with changes. If you have a sketch or something or a pony creator pony to base an image on it helps.

Okay so now Cloudsdale has been near completely obliterated

Yeah I noticed that too. I have whitelist on in case it was off and will keep minecraft running when I can. Star, going to have to ask for a rollback for Cloudsdale. :/