Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Well I spent all night, but if you look in the drop chest, Brian, you'll find everything you lost (I think) and more. Last thing I want is to see you /ragequit ;)

Well I spent all night, but if you look in the drop chest, Brian, you'll find everything you lost (I think) and more. Last thing I want is to see you /ragequit ;-)

Oh dood; I wasn't going to ragequit, I was just really discouraged and thought "yeah I need to step away for a little bit" because it was days (real) worth of goods collected for the town and one dumb mistake and its all "nooooooooooooooooo"!

Thank you! Although I still lost a bunch, this will more than help me get back on my hooves. I have dropped off 59 more pumpkins for you as I know you have needed a lot. Also let me know if you need anything else.

There's been a minecraft update today, will wait for the server to update but here's the details of it, version 1.1

• Added enchantments to Bows
  • New Golden Apple recipe (Uses gold nuggets instead of gold blocks)
  • 56 new language translations, including fictional ones such as Pirate
  • Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
  • Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
  • Added Spawn Eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
  • Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
  • Removed collision box from ladders
  • Sheep eat Grass, converting them to Dirt, and regain their Wool again
  • Fixed collision box on fence gates
  • Walking on Crops no longer tramples them

Bug fixes:

• Fixed "Sniper Duel" achievement
  • Fixed Powered Rail Non-Depowering Bug
  • Fixed Powered Rail Failure-to-Update on Placement Bug

There's been a minecraft update today, will wait for the server to update but here's the details of it, version 1.1

Yes, oh heck yes, an thank goodness yes! :D

Thank you! Although I still lost a bunch, this will more than help me get back on my hooves. I have dropped off 59 more pumpkins for you as I know you have needed a lot. Also let me know if you need anything else.

Glad I could help, I mine way more than is healthy (in game or out! lol)

I always thought that was on purpose O_o

• 56 new language translations, including fictional ones such as Pirate
  • Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
  • Added Spawn Eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)

Woot!

lol

Woot!

When are we gonna get these server-side? O_o

FUDGE YEAH!!! (though I see a high demand for bones to make grass to feed the sheep...)

Oh, no no - not 'tall' grass...

the sheep turn grassy dirt blocks into plain dirt blocks, which will eventually change back into grassy dirt blocks.

So we just need to change out dirt for grassy dirt often... *has a hare-brained idea*

Oh sweet Celestia YES! My sheep farms will live again while I'm out building Appleloosa! *grabs sheers*

I can never find where that place is no matter how much I search O_o

I always thought that was on purpose O_o

The problem is when random mobs or animals get on the garden and wreck it.

Once the 1.1 version of CraftBukkit comes out I'll be updating the server. Until then I'd recommend not updating your client if you want to play on the server.

I'm not planning to untill it forces me because I'm afraid it'll break my mods I need to play Dash...

No, dirt grows grass as long as it's next to grassy dirt blocks... as long as you have grassy dirt adjacent that can't be eaten by sheep, it'll keep growing back by itself.

Oh that's a relief. Glad we'll soon have enough on-going wool to start cloudsdale! :D

We already have enough wool. I gave Bramble about 50 stacks of white wool, and a stack or more of each colored wool.

*Dash Voice* Then WHY don't we have a Cloudsdale already, bramble? *taps hoof* (lol j/k)

With all these cities so far apart, we REALLY need some way to get around *hint hint*

With all these cities so far apart, we REALLY need some way to get around *hint hint*

Some type of mod for a warp system sometimes is useful. Or for the pegasi who plays Minecraft, you could always get a fly mod. :20:

And oh, if you ponies don't mind, I might pop into the server now and then. :smirk:

IGN: AgtMulder99

Mainly because I've hardly played any minecraft since then because I've been putting in a ton of overtime at work... got in something around 60 hours last week, where the office had Monday off...

Maybe you didnt notice the J/K at the end, or perhaps your new to the 'net, but that means "Just Kidding" I dont expect anything from anyone unless they specifically give me a time-table (like a WoW Raid) Otherwise it's just "do it when you can" I was just being silly and being Dash-impatient... sorry, I really didnt mean to upset you, I was just joking around... >_<

Uh.. am I too late for this? o_o

Nope, dig you a hole somewhere and call it home like the rest of us did! (Actually several of us just dug a home instead of building a house... though I dug a hole then built a grotesquely big airship so I may not count...)

Some type of mod for a warp system sometimes is useful. Or for the pegasi who plays Minecraft, you could always get a fly mod. :20:

You get the hint, most of the members get the hint, but our admin doesnt seem to get the hint... *sigh* I keep begging for RuneCraft, but...

Fly mod is great, 2 of us have it working (sadly ThunderFlash/Rainbow Blitz doesnt) but the cities are still far apart and hard to find from one another... Most of us resort to building a nether portal to warp to canterlot (one-way warp though) then try to find our way form there (and some of us still get lost most of the time trying to do that...)

Fly mod is great, 2 of us have it working (sadly ThunderFlash/Rainbow Blitz doesnt) but the cities are still far apart and hard to find from one another... Most of us resort to building a nether portal to warp to canterlot (one-way warp though) then try to find our way form there (and some of us still get lost most of the time trying to do that...)

I'm not sure how good your computers are but one way I like to deal with insanely huge maps is getting a little minimap mod. It's pretty easy to install and it's extremely useful to be able to pin waypoints so you can know where you are going and how far you are. The nice part is, you can save as many waypoints as you want and turn each of them on individually (making it show on an arrow on the map) or off if you don't need to see them. But sometimes, this can be a little tough on your computer as it's rendering the map and the minimap up on the corner. Though, with enough tweaking, I'm sure you can get it to work.

I'm not sure how good your computers are but one way I like to deal with insanely huge maps is getting a little minimap mod. It's pretty easy to install and it's extremely useful to be able to pin waypoints so you can know where you are going and how far you are. The nice part is, you can save as many waypoints as you want and turn each of them on individually (making it show on an arrow on the map) or off if you don't need to see them. But sometimes, this can be a little tough on your computer as it's rendering the map and the minimap up on the corner. Though, with enough tweaking, I'm sure you can get it to work.

I'll have to look into this. Just like Dash, I tend to get lost easily... Especially when it's "Go till you see X then turn right, now go untill you see Y and turn left, now got untill you see X and turn right, then you'll find the city after a few min" (*Dash Voice* especially annoying when I can just, ya know, fly OVER the obstacles and make a straight line for the city!) My PC's a Phenom2 quad 3.2ghz 64-bit with 16gb of ram, I think I can handle it (not sure about anyone else though...)

Maybe you didnt notice the J/K at the end, or perhaps your new to the 'net, but that means "Just Kidding" I dont expect anything from anyone unless they specifically give me a time-table (like a WoW Raid) Otherwise it's just "do it when you can" I was just being silly and being Dash-impatient... sorry, I really didnt mean to upset you, I was just joking around... >_<

Oh,no, that's fine. I wasn't upset at you. I am annoyed because I really want to install a fly mod and get crackin' on Cloudsdale.

I'll have to look into this. Just like Dash, I tend to get lost easily... Especially when it's "Go till you see X then turn right, now go untill you see Y and turn left, now got untill you see X and turn right, then you'll find the city after a few min" (*Dash Voice* especially annoying when I can just, ya know, fly OVER the obstacles and make a straight line for the city!) My PC's a Phenom2 quad 3.2ghz 64-bit with 16gb of ram, I think I can handle it (not sure about anyone else though...)

Allow me to help you with your search and just give you the direct link. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/482147-100b181b19pre5jan07-reis-minimap-v30/

Check it out, see if it'll work for you. I like it personally.

Once the 1.1 version of CraftBukkit comes out I'll be updating the server. Until then I'd recommend not updating your client if you want to play on the server.

Bukkit 1.1's initial DEVELOPMENT release is out, there's several bugs with it already. Give 'em ... two weeks or so. Very rough estimate.