Hello!

Imagination

About myself.: I'm a brony! Military college student, Criminal Justice major, and as of 11/11/11, a Skyrim addict as well! I like to draw and write in my spare time and I absolutely love to roleplay. So... three guesses which board I'll likely invade after my three posts are taken care of :P

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Curiosity would be the best word for it. I was a non-believer once. I kept reading about the show and how everyone was saying it

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hello all!

I've been under this show's spell for quite some time now and I figured I'll give MLP roleplay a go! I've enjoyed roleplay in the past and others have told me I'm a good writer, but I'm certainly my best critic, and that critic says otherwise :P

I've always had a bit of an imagination and have sort of lived by 'I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!'.

Thankfully it's done more good than harm up to this point...

Anywho,

After scanning through a bunch of other people's posts and reading up about them and such, I can see there's a lot of solid-minded, good-wiled, fun-loving folks around here, so I think I'll fit in just fine!

Edit:

First post and I already have to make an edit. Whoopsie!

How I became a fan is pretty much the first word. Curiosity. Looking on the internet, blah blah blah, everyone says it's great, blah blah blah, youtube, blah blah blah, thought I could survive an episode and see what all the fuss was about.

Now I sit in the corner of my room with my favorite tinfoil hat, wondering what the show did to make me love it so much.

Edited by Imagination

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

You're a drawer and a writer, eh? Got anything to show us then? I love a good read in my spare time.

Also, welcome to Canterlot. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay.

Unfortunately most of my work is at home, but I did recently get a scanner in my dorm, so I'll be posting whatever I deem worthy for the public view in the gallary!

Be forewarned though. While my art is tolerable, my coloring is the stuff of nightmares. Most if not all of my drawings will be simple black and white pencil sketches.

ImaginationSnake.jpg?1265947033

*clears throat*

Welcome to Canterlot. It's save here.

Bravo, I say. Bravo. And thank you!

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

I'm sure everypony will be more than helpful, and I'll m ake sure to give the IRC a once-over. Never really used IRCs or soapboxes or things of that nature, but I guess there's a first time fo reverything, right?

And thank you to everyone else for your warm welcomes! :D

• Like 1