Neon Pop's Party Freebies!

Neon Pop

neonlivefroum.png

·.·• Neon Pop •Ã‚·.·

Hello everypony! Neon here with her freebie, adoptables and commission thread! Yep, I finally made one, just like I said I would! So this is where I take requests and draw ponies! Millions of ponies! I guess instead of making three different threads for freebies, commissions and adoptables, I just figured I'd toss it all in one and keep it organized.

Now I'll draw for just about anyone! That includes those with already great artistic abilities! Even if you are an artist, you don't need an excuse to indulge a little in some art! So don't be afraid to ask. I will only take one request from each person at a time, and after that, I will do my full round of requests/adoptables/commissions before I do double work for someone. If you feel you want more art from me, commissions are your best bet, since they will be a priority above anything.

Currently however, commissions are closed, due to recent fraud on my paypal account... and I'm still needing to hash a few things out with them... so... I'll keep ya'll posted.

I will do art for pending apps and approved apps, so if you don't have art for your app, I'll be more then happy to do it. Now, we all know there are a few rules to follow!

1. Don't demand! Its rude and disrespectful, and I'll most likely decline.

2. I have the right to decline anypony I wish.

3. I don't do pony gore. :I

4. If you want pony art, I's got to have a link to your profile, yo!

5. Mind your manners! And please, follow board ToS and Rules.

6. I do couples, BUT only for commissions!

7. You MUST fill out the form or I will not do your request.

8. Adoptables are posted as rough sketches and finished once someone adopts them, so be patient.

9. Credit me! I know I sign all my work, and keep the water mark off art for others, so I beg that you credit me where ever you post the pony's art. Just cause I sign it, doesn't mean peeps know who Emma is.

10. I will only take four requests at a time!! Commissions are unlimited. If for freebies, my list is full, you must wait till I am finished before you request. Other wise I just feel over loaded.

Thats about it, so... now I lead you to the form!

[color=#00BF80][size=150][b]Hit Me Up, Pop![/b][/size][/color]

[b]Pony Name:[/b]
[b]Profile Link:[/b]
[b]What Would You Like?[/b] (Please Mark One)
[_] Full Body Profile Art
[_] Adoptable: (Name Here)
[_] Animated Blinking Avatar
[_] Commission (Please contact me via notes) *[b]CLOSED[/b]*

So your form should look like this finished.

Hit Me Up, Pop!

Pony Name: Neon Pop

Profile Link: Profile

What Would You Like? (Please Mark One)

[X] Full Body Profile Art

[_] Commission (Please contact me via notes) *CLOSED*

There we go! That easy! Now here's the mighty list ya'll need to watch!

1. Dubstep

2. MLPT

3. BlueDeer

4. Ragdollfrey

·.·• Neon Pop •Ã‚·.·

Adoptables

Adoptables will be uploaded here, and listed with names I have given them, so if ya want one, shout out his name on the form I provided! I really like to keep it that you request one adoptable per request, I don't want to see doubling up, or taking a bunch while others don't get that chance to pick. Lets keep it fair peeps!

That said, the Adoptables!

1. Rip Tide - Sea Pony - Adult Male

riptideh.th.png

2. Wanda - ADOPTED!

wanda.th.png

3. Soapy Suds - Earth Pony - Filly

soapy.th.png

Cutie Mark trails down side of leg.

Pony Name: ShadowMist

Profile Link: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=272

[X] Full Body Profile Art

The profile says ShadowMist is a Unicorn, but could you draw her as a Unicorn with some basic wings?

ShadowMist frequently travels to Canterlot, and casts a wing spell on herself like the one that Twilight casts on Rarity in Sonic Rainboom. However, the spell is not quite as complicated, therefore the wings are not as fancy. You could even just draw her with black wings to match her body, if you want.

Is there any way we can request designs :3?

actually, if you want, just fill out the form and where it asks what you want, just put a description and information abour your request. ^ ^

Oh sweet! I hope griffins are okay? Provided an alternative if they aren't

Hit Me Up, Pop!

Pony Name: Not sure for the griffin, but if you do the unicorn, then probably Carousel

Profile Link: Nope

Either a. A female griffin, wise looking, maybe dark brown and cream with a bit of red? Whatever you feel like.

Or if you can't do griffins, then b. A female unicorn, theme park or carousel themed with a matching cutie mark. Pale blues and creams maybe? I'm not really sure what matches with theme parks here, so again free reign over colours!

Ch'yeaaah you made a sea ponie/ Hippocamp adoptable <3

I seem to be the only person with a hippocamp character atm. I mean, I'm fine with that, but I wouldn't mind seeing other people's incarnations of em <3

he just seriously came to my head.

and out of the three there he's my favorite.

i know we need more hippocamps too, which

is another reason why i drew him.

how can you not love a sea pony with a shark

for a cutie mark? XP

Hit Me Up, Pop!

Pony Name: Silver Lining

Profile Link: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=230

[_] Full Body Profile Art

[X] Animated Blinking Avatar

I needn't animation, if you're looking to go quick and easy when you get to mine.

Also, if you want, I can do up a pony of yours in pixel art, and we can make it a trade.

Given that Silver is just a head, currently, I should note that she's a pegasus foal, if you intend to draw a body. Don't worry about the cutie mark (or just make something up, w/e).

I'll hit you up, Pop!

( Calf-psychotic, sick hoofnotic, got my pixels electronic! )

v

WoEbq.png

I'll add a background if you like it, so you can use it like a proper avatar (although your current avvies are better). Maybe the little circles and triangles that would normally go by her cutie mark?

You envy me!? You're the best artist on this board, IMO. All I did was copy and translate. You've got a sense of anatomy and design, and come up with great ideas. I wish I was half as good as you.

yes. i envy you.

i would love to work with pixels. XD

MLPT:

shadowmist.png

Shadowmist.