Least favourite pony?

Starlight-Dash

I would definitly have to say Gilda (even though she's not a pony). I know a lot of people who are like her, and I can't stand them. it's they way they talk, where they try to sound all cool and everything, but you can tell they're faking it and not being themselves.

least favourite pony? ah the turnip guy from the latest episode, just 'cause

I seem to love ever thing others hate. with Gilda and Trixie being my top faves. (they even come before applejack and ah bucking love her.)

for my lest? it's a tie with rainbow dash and rarity.

Why? Well RB is more of a show off the even Trixie!

And rarity want's to be to the best thing ever and wants to be a class she an't. Gilda knows ware she is and just makes the must of it.

And I just can't like them for that.

Of the Mane6: Fluttershy. Oh God I'm going to get some hate for that. I think of all the other ponies, and I can name at leas one thing I like about them. I like RD's energy. I like AppleJack's ability to pour herself into her job. I love Rarity's sense of fashion, and her manners. I like Pinkie Pie's spontaneous-ness. I love Twilight Sparkles brains, and her love of studying.

Then I get to Fluttershy, and my mind goes blank. She's quiet, and timid, like how I used to be. And I hated being quiet and timid. So I guess it's more of a personal thing?

Then I get to Fluttershy, and my mind goes blank. She's quiet, and timid, like how I used to be. And I hated being quiet and timid. So I guess it's more of a personal thing?

sometimes I think that too. really, there isn't much to fluttershy (yet). I like her 'cause she's cute an' all, but other than the stare, there's nothing special.

if all the fan-boys obsess over nothing more than her shy-ness, why don't the obsess over me? ;3; maybe I should grow my hair out

I hate RD. Hate. RD. HATE. and that is all....and the lastest RD episodes? Revalidated and refreshed that hatred. Although...I won't deny shipping her with Spitfire. Because Spitfire.....is awesome.

• Like 1

I do find Gilda and Trixie to be extremely annoying, but I like them as characters in the universe, as opposed to their personalities (sounds kinda contradictory, doesn't it?) :kissy:

And I usually don't mind Rainbow Dash's arrogant antics, but she was so freaking annoying in Mare-Do-Well I skipped most of it. I didn't even think the episode was that great as a whole anyway. It's actually the first episode if FiM I haven't liked at all, but you can't win 'em all.

I will take some of that hate, because I have to agree with you. I really liked Dragonshy, because I felt like I was seeing more to her character than just "Sweet, Shy, Likes Critters," but the more I see of her, the more I'm afraid that's all there is to see. :/ I may still be surprised--I haven't watched a lot of the middle episodes yet, though I've seen all the Season 2 episodes since Lesson Zero. (Our cable plan doesn't actually include the Hub, so while I watched the very first episodes back when they aired, I kind of drifted away from the show until we had a free preview in November.) I'd been watching all the episodes in order to catch up, but I watched half of The Stare Master and kind of...wandered away. Part of that is the CMC, who kind of exhaust me, but a bigger part of my disinterest was having to suffer through them riding roughshod (ha, that idiom has never been more appropriate) over Fluttershy, and knowing that she would have to use her "staaaare" or whatever to get the upper hoof again.

I should just get over it and watch that one and Show Stoppers already. I want to get to the Gala. <3

Hmmm....I really couldn't say I HATE any of the ponies...

However, if I have to choose....Applejack.

BEFORE THE APPLES AND OTHER DEBRIS ARE THROWN...I'll explain...

You see, my problem is that her character...is not shown enough. I'm sure many of the AJ fans will agree when I say she needs more episodes focused on her, or at least episodes that feature her prominently. Shoot, we've seen more episodes about Apple Bloom than her, and Applejack is one of the MANE 6!

I love AJ as a character. I truly do. However, I find her the least likeable because there's not enough development behind her. We know how she got her Cutie Mark, and her passions, and how she feels about her family, but I feel there needs to be more behind her character for me to truly like her character in whole.

Not saying I don't like AJ to any degree. I love her, truly do. However, in grading on development, she ranks low... :/