Telephone Pictionary 4: Now with 50% fewer chicken jokes!

• 2 weeks later...
19. Weesh

20. knight

21. Davroth

22. Brony-Vas-Normandy

23. Tales

24. Tenkan

25. Riverhippo

26. Imagination

27. Sulvuss

28. Appliance

Suggestion: PM all of the remaining peoples in red and ask which are ready to do a drawing in the next 2 days. If none are, then call the game finished and show us the results.

dfgd

• Like 1

Sorry for the lack of updates on my part. I'm still pestering people, even when I don't post here.

Suggestion: PM all of the remaining peoples in red and ask which are ready to do a drawing in the next 2 days. If none are, then call the game finished and show us the results.

dfgd

Agreed. I'm also going to set much tighter rules for the next game, to hopefully keep things moving at a steady pace.

• Like 1
greed. I'm also going to set much tighter rules for the next game, to hopefully keep things moving at a steady pace.

Perhaps on the next iteration you should have separate lists for pictures and writing? That way, you can go down the lists separately without messing everything up?

Alright, Imagination is now next, followed by Davroth. OP has been updated.

Perhaps on the next iteration you should have separate lists for pictures and writing? That way, you can go down the lists separately without messing everything up?

I'll consider it, but I don't think it would change all that much.