I can't watch MLP anymore!

Butterfinger211

I'd buy these season passes in a heartbeat if they were available outside of the US. But as it stands, only US citizens can access MLP over iTunes legally.

Those who can, should do it, though.

Really? Why?

I didn't even notice since I live in the USA.

You would think that Hasbro would make it easier to take your patronage.

I've got Dish as well, and we've got the top 250 channels. HUB was there a few days ago, but they just removed it. I believe you need to pay extra to get HUB.

That's strange.

I don't know why they would do that.

I have a lower package than the 250 (Latino Dos), and I still have it. Considering how the 250 is much more expensive and it is towards the target demographic, it doesn't make sense why they'd take it from it. There's nothing on the site that says anything like that.

But they're not making you pay extra for it, that's for sure.

Ponyarchive is no more... so meh, that bites... usually i find mine on Youtube, and when i want to download them i usually use Keepvid.

I would love to actually BUY the episodes on itunes... but to buy the whole season is like $40 and $2 an episode... i might buy one or two to support them, but i can't bring myself to buy them all... As much as i would want to,,, but anyway, off topic....

Do you need to have the high def version? You get an entire season of standard definition for just $30.

$1.15 per episode! It sends me an email as soon as the next season 2 episode is available...

Well, i'd LIKE a higher def version, although i'm not sure how good the standered def is in comparison... maybe i'll get one episode in standered first to see how it looks before i go and buy the whole season... I just dont have the money to spend on a show i might watch a couple of times... its like Dr Who, sure i love it, but do i want to pay twenty bucks for the newest season when i might like only one or two episodes? i just dont see it... now if Netflix offered it, hehe... I would be all over that!

I hope if we ever see a full season release on disc, it'll come with Hub commercials as well -- some of those are pure gold! :P

I hear that they plan to release the first 5 episodes on DVD soon. But it is 5 random episodes. However I don't doubt they'll actually release it, unless they plan to keep it only on iTunes, which would be horrible for people like me who doesn't like to use Apple products and services. Would rather them be on some other service.

I hear that they plan to release the first 5 episodes on DVD soon. But it is 5 random episodes. However I don't doubt they'll actually release it, unless they plan to keep it only on iTunes, which would be horrible for people like me who doesn't like to use Apple products and services. Would rather them be on some other service.

SpitCereal.png

While looking at the DVD that is not out yet, I discovered... THERE IS ALREADY A DVD OUT: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Celebration at Canterlot [DVD]. From a review, it seems this DVD contains The Ticket Master and Suited For Success.

Other linkage:

DerpyHooves: Pre-Orders for the First Season DVD’s begin on Amazon

Episode 14 synopsis