I can't watch MLP anymore!

Butterfinger211

You must be new to the internet. Don't worry, I think it's a staggering amount of people who don't have that channel anyways. Equestria Daily always has generous access to these episodes.

AND, The MLPFiM Facebook page even suggested watching them on the hub's website, where they usually have one or two recent episodes available for viewing.

http://www.hubworld.com/my-little-pony/shows/friendship-is-magic

First off, there is ALWAYS a way to find the show online. It is easier than finding a virus.

I wouldn't say that... I can just leave my PC on and get a virus if it's booted to windows (I think Deviant Art has a virus mixed in with their banner ads - no joke)

You can buy the episodes on iTunes (yeah, I wish there were other services) VERY cheaply.

$1.99 for SD and $2.99 for HD.

http://itunes.apple....331?showLC=true

Important Note: Those discussing piracy, on this board are being noted by staff. Action will be taken if it continues.

This includes downloading of videos from services like YouTube who's stance on the matter is the following:

"You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content."

http://www.youtube.com/t/terms

Yeah, I know what that's like. My Cable Company is the same way. I used to get a bunch of channels, but they got taken away. I don't get the Hub either. I just watch them on Youtube. Or right here. Remember they put a link to the current episode right here on this site. And by the way if you buy them off Itunes. I think you should know that it takes them like a day or two to put it on Itunes. Like for example the latest Saturday episode will not be on Itunes till at least Sunday Morning.

Now I heard that on a podcast, and from the looks of it, if there are DVDs, they wont be seasons, but rather compilations, which I find disappointing, and kinda rules out the possibility of awesome extras, because kids are not interested in audio commentary or elaborate making-ofs.

(I WANT THAT D: )

Blurays by season is the only way I would realistically buy them, honestly. The itunes episodes have a flaw that bothers me. The colors from the ones you pay for are washed out, even when you get the HD versions.

I think a bluray will come out, though. It's just going to probably take the series to end before any commemorative edition comes out. (That's the best time to buy box sets anyway)

HUB is often one of those channels where a TV provider will allow access to for a month to tease you to subscribe it. They do it with all the movie channels and stuff too.