What else can I do here??

Butterfinger211

I've been on here for about a week and I haven't gotten my application approved yet. What can I do besides chat? I want to be able to feel accepted, but I haven't yet, because almost everypony belongs to something fun or a group if they haven't gotten there application accepted.

I need something to do, something that I can do to contribute to this site in some way. (PS, I can't donate yet, I don't have a credit card)

I'm a pony that likes to do stuff, be assigned to tasks and carry them out.

WHAT CAN I DOOOOO?? :wail: :wail: :wail: :wail: :wail:

I suppose it feels like that to a new member, but actually if you reach out to the others you'll find them to be very welcoming.

As for things you can do, you can always try your hooves on worldbuilding and try to get in on some of the more open projects like the different families and organizations.

Other than that, you can always try out chat to, even without an approved char.

ah, there's lots of forum games in the spam stables for you to pass the time

aaah... write fan fiction and draw artwork to post in the creativity forums or in the gallery

what else...? I mostly just post around, so I don't know much of what else there is :blush: but those things should hold you off until you're accepted

I understand how you feel, OP, this site is a little slow on verious topics, but I'm sure there are some you'll find interesting if you look, the forum is over half non-RP (which is the whole reason I joined, honestly I doubt I'll do much RP here lol)

If nothing else head over to ED and read some FFs, that's what I do when I have nothing better to be doing ^_^

'Groups??' 'Something fun???'

hmm...while I certainly understand your distress and impatience about the RP, there is still plenty of Canterlot to explore! If nothing else, go play in the Spam Stables! I spend almost my whole shift at work just responding to silly things like 'your face when' or 'word association game' or...'the video game chain'....those are just a few of them, I'm sure there are plenty more. :3 Spam is fun! It's also a great way to waist time while you're waiting for a respond in your RPs (when you get into them)

There's also various discussions such as episodes, season 3, theories on Equestrian technology, fanfiction, fanart....there is so MUCH to do! :o No way you could be bored! All you gotta do is click 'view new content' in the right hand corner and....wowzas! Always somethin' new!