Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your service. You can put a photo up here - but I would use one of your civies lol :D (10 yr Air Force veteran)

Once I get my webcam up and running I'll have a pic in civies to replace it XD

And I thank you for your service as well! Both my Grandfather and Grandmother were in the Air Force :D

Thank you for your service. You can put a photo up here - but I would use one of your civies lol (10 yr Air Force veteran)

Really? I'm hoping to become an officer of the usaf to do science research.

You're in school now? Just stick to it and go in when you finish your program. :D I was enlisted. I got out as an E5.

Yeah, finishing my BS this semester in Molecular Biology. I left a message for my local recruiter, I hope to hear from them soon to discuss everything.

I'm torn between a decent picture of me and a picture of me in an Uncle Sam costume.

...wait what am I torn between again?

Picture:

298249_10150746876980291_846395290_20178741_5600394_n.jpg

Japan says that you got your costume wrong: http://www.engrish.com/2004/03/uncle-of-our-nation/

And we all know we can trust Japan, right? They are the smart folk.

Hmm, oh why not... Sure, you can has pic. However, finding a good picture of me is like trying to photograph the elusive big foot or Elvis Presley. So have a picture of me back from when I spent a year in Japan and got it in my head to go to Hokkaido to see the Snow Festival... and then promptly got lost in a park covered in snow. What? I'm from Arizona. This was all new to me, okay.

DSCN0216-1.jpg

Eventually a better one will surface. One where I'm not bundled up in 6 layers of clothing.

Chonico, you totally look like my brother. That is weird.

Sweet Celestia! Johnny?! Is that you!? My long lost brother! I thought I'd never see you again after tricking you into getting onto that boxcart by telling you there was free pistachio ice cream inside. I mean, how was I supposed to know that train was headed to Alaska with a shipment of ankle socks so that the seals would have warm flippers. Its not like I paid the conductor 20 bucks to do it *nervous laugh*...

Hmm, that is weird. How does that saying go? Everypony has a twin out there somewhere, or something like that?

Well, if you want to talk hats and plants, there are both in the room that my pic got taken in!

111217-194113.jpg

Yes, this is the part where people feel a little uneasy about how much younger I am. It's annoying, really. :roll:

Well, if you want to talk hats and plants, there are both in the room that my pic got taken in!

I wish I looked so good in a hat.

The surprise was discovering the age in your profile. I would have guessed that you had posted a college dorm room picture.

Archived