Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The photo quality when I take pictures with my phone is horrible, but it's better quality than when I try to take photos with my webcam, and I haven't get a digital camera with which to take any higher quality photos, so even though I know you all wanna see me in a skirt in HIGH QUALITY, you'll have to suffer through my sucky phone picture.

21lljpc.jpg

The photo quality when I take pictures with my phone is horrible, but it's better quality than when I try to take photos with my webcam, and I haven't get a digital camera with which to take any higher quality photos, so even though I know you all wanna see me in a skirt in HIGH QUALITY, you'll have to suffer through my sucky phone picture.

The scary thing about this picture is that there was nobody on this side of the mirror.

post-3725-0-03615100-1340534721_thumb.jp

oh look, its me basking in my oh so lazy glory with a "Rarity does not approve"-ish hairstyle, vinyl scratch shirt, tired face and sofa for a temporary bed, all that with 2 puppies in the room...

trust me if it wasnt so hot i would be wearing my hoodie and end up looking a lot better, but a black kid with nothing but a t-shirt up at 3:42 A.M. is NOT appealing at all (although the t-shirt has a pony on it so thats a plus)

who wants to see dem doggies?

post-3725-0-84483200-1340535414_thumb.jp

The brown ones the calm one- his name is Blanket, my sister named him don't ask- and the other one is Ares, the hyperactive troublemaker

post-3725-0-03615100-1340534721_thumb.jp

oh look, its me basking in my oh so lazy glory with a "Rarity does not approve"-ish hairstyle, vinyl scratch shirt, tired face and sofa for a temporary bed, all that with 2 puppies in the room...

trust me if it wasnt so hot i would be wearing my hoodie and end up looking a lot better, but a black kid with nothing but a t-shirt up at 3:42 A.M. is NOT appealing at all (although the t-shirt has a pony on it so thats a plus)

who wants to see dem doggies?

post-3725-0-84483200-1340535414_thumb.jp

The brown ones the calm one- his name is Blanket, my sister named him don't ask- and the other one is Ares, the hyperactive troublemaker

no excrimination at all intended but never have i met anypony who enjoyed creepypasta who wasnt pale per say cudos to you my friend i wanna hug the crap outa you

no excrimination at all intended but never have i met anypony who enjoyed creepypasta who wasnt pale per say cudos to you my friend i wanna hug the crap outa you

lol *brohuggingthecrapoutofyouaswell* im not really that black haha... its like someone dipped me in tanning cream and left me in the sun for 5 hours when i was born, cuz i REALLY dont act black, dont sound black either haha

Archived