Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a while since I posted a picture in here, right? Well, here. That's what I pass as a hobby.

rzow8.jpg?1

Just another day in the life of Davroth.

Here's me. On a mountain. In Colorado. Yeah.

zy2ynezy.jpg

You don't sound or look excited when you should be! Look at that view dude! :-o

Then again, perhaps you're used to it. :P

Much to my dismay, my new metal arm and leg protectors arrived one day after I returned from the event. And I ordered them months ago. Typical. <.<

No wonder you looked a little angrry. "It's just not the same without my arm and leg protectors. :twisted: "

lol

Just another day in the life of Davroth.

You don't sound or look excited when you should be! Look at that view dude! :-o

Then again, perhaps you're used to it. :P

Well, it was pretty exciting at first, but after a couple hours of hiking, it was practicly the same. Plus I was pretty tired after all that hiking. We actually woke up at 4 am, started hiking, then got to the top of the mountain around 12.

Davy I always imagined you'd be... taller. ... ... ... Just had to say it.

But neigh, I always imagined you about 167 degree out of 360 different. Obviously my intuition is an awful thing to follow.

I post on behalf of Dav. I found a horribly shaming photo in "Hello" magazine this week....you may want to brace yourselves. (not because I did a healf-hearted Photoshop job or anything, of course not how dare you accuse me of such a thing)

post-3105-0-96625700-1349713750_thumb.pn

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! >:l

I post on behalf of Dav. I found a horribly shaming photo in "Hello" magazine this week....you may want to brace yourselves. (not because I did a healf-hearted Photoshop job or anything, of course not how dare you accuse me of such a thing)

post-3105-0-96625700-1349713750_thumb.pn

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! >:l

My terrible secret! Exposed. D:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived