there are only 2 anime cons in my area, I was considering going to at least one of them, but that would mean I couldn't wear my Rainbow Dash cosplay I'm working on, so I settled on a furry con (FWA in March, if I have the $$$) and a Fantasy con (Dragon*Con in sept).

• 3 weeks later...

So, con is over! A human Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy skit won the 'best in show' (whatever award that was called) for the Masquerade. It means they had the best costumes and the best skit.

Also, there was a My Little Pony panel. During the middle of it, Discord (cosplayer) walked in. All the ponies doing the panel saw him (everyone else was facing them), and they yelled "DISCORD!" Everypony else in the room turned around and yelled at him as well, and Discord replied in his trollish voice, "Hello everypony!"

Also, there was a My Little Pony panel. During the middle of it, Discord (cosplayer) walked in. All the ponies doing the panel saw him (everyone else was facing them), and they yelled "DISCORD!" Everypony else in the room turned around and yelled at him as well, and Discord replied in his trollish voice, "Hello everypony!"

LOL! I gotta see this! I'm sure it's on youtube by now! ;)

LOL! I gotta see this! I'm sure it's on youtube by now! ;)

Here are all of them!: http://www.acparadise.com/ace/cons.php?cyid=4456&t=3

Pony skit specifically, which was actually the last one!: http://www.acparadise.com/ace/vid.php?v=6663

Erm, looks like you may have to register to view... not sure if they are on YouTube yet. The con ended yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...