DO WANT!

Thunder Boomer

If somepony wants I could offer this:

Since I live in germany (heart of europe) I could buy them (if anypony would tell me where actually >_>) and send them to you =3

I would love you forever if I could get European exclusive ponies from you! From what I can tell you can buy them from a store called Zellers. I'm not sure if that means anything to you, but I'm more interested in the ponies with animal friends. Would you be able to sell those too?

A: This is awesome

B: Why is Fluttershy just a palette swap of Dash?

"Mr Hasbro sir, I just got done with the new sculpt for Flutter Shy. I just wanted to know what you think-"

The tiny Flutter Shy is smacked out of his hand.

"Are you CRAZY? Do you know how much it would cost to produce a completely different model?"

"I... uh, not really sir."

"A LOT! NO GO PRODUCE A DOZEN MORE RECOLORS!"

"Mr Hasbro sir, I just got done with the new sculpt for Flutter Shy. I just wanted to know what you think-"

The tiny Flutter Shy is smacked out of his hand.

"Are you CRAZY? Do you know how much it would cost to produce a completely different model?"

"I... uh, not really sir."

"A LOT! NO GO PRODUCE A DOZEN MORE RECOLORS!"

I can't even tell you how hilarious the image of Hasbro as a tyrannical toy baron is to me.

And this is what he'd look like.

1zn7dhf.jpg

I want the Lily Blossom one. I have the larger recolour and I love the character (and the character art) so having a mini one, though it's just a recoloured Rainbow, would still be nice.

And to my knowlege it's the only way to get Fluttershy as they don't make her in the small single packs like the rest. *shakes fist as can't complete all six without going into this*

Here's a link to what I'm looking for.

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_U ... src=endeca

The ones I need are named Cupcake, Dewdrop Dazzle, Cheerilee, Blossomforth, and Lilly Blossom.

I've seen the ponies with animal friends at my local Walmart. o_o

Wait have you seen those ponies specifically or just animal friend ponies in general? I have the main cast already but I can't find the others for the life of me.