A Brony from old Europa

BlitzStar

About myself.: A French Brony willing to practice his writting skills :)

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I was just looking for a RP forum on MLP, and here you are :) Plus i heard a lot of good things about you.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Like everybody i guess, watching one episode just by curiosity, then an other...until i just watched the whole first season in a row ^^

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

Hello everyone (Yeah not saying Everypony, that's original ^^)

A big Hi from a French Brony who catched the Pony Flue a few months ago. At first i just enjoyed watching the show, but as time passed by, i grew more and more fond of our colorfull friends and their deep universe. I appologize in advance for the mistakes i'll miss in my posts, and call for your sense of generosity and forgiveness ;-)

My ultimate goal is to write a fanfiction I've been thinking about for a few days. But first i wanna train a bit and decided to come and do a bit of rp to practice my writting skills.

I think that's about all....ah no one more thing, my character is a Female, but i'm a male IRL. An healthy 22 yo teenager.

That's all folks :)

Edit: Sorry for all these emotes, that's an old reflex i have. I'll be carefull next time.

Edited by BlitzStar

Well you certainly came to the right place if you're looking for some good immersion in the world of Equestria!

Our Mane RP has been tweaked and fostered by Canterlot's community and staff to be as accurate and true to the show as possible :3

You won't get a truer Equestrian Roleplay anywhere else on the interwebs~

AND Canterlot's the perfect place for help and critiques on writings of all subjects and calibers, thanks to our writing section~

So pleasure ta meetcha, BlitzStar and welcome to the Royal City!~ :3

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

• 2 weeks later...