Duh, another Fancy Speaker!

Syel

About myself.: I'm a French Brony, and I'm here to improve my knowledge of the Equestria lore! :)

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Well... I don't really remember. I guess it was a link tossed on EqD

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Haha, it's a long story. To make it short, I simply got hooked on the first episode!

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Oh, hi there :).

As written above, I'm a french (soon to be 20) brony, and I'm here for many reasons. The first one is to improve my knowledge about the lore of FiM and to spend some time with this awesome community, but if I have the opportunity to take part in some RP, I'll do it! :)

(Oh, by the way, please excuse my mistakes, as english isn't my native language~)

For the people who are interested in the 'long version' of how I became a fan of FiM, it all began on the MMO-Champion forum, where I saw a 8k posts topic about MLP:FiM (For those of you who doesn't already know this, we are at the 3rd topic, because other closed due to 'technical difficulties', and if we add these 3 threads up, we have something like 20k pages of ponies. Eeyup, 20k.), and that made me watching the first episode... :)

What else can I say? Well, I'm a player (WoW, LoL, DotA², Sc2, CS:S, ...) always looking for improvement, and always lurking for some international eSport news. I'm also very interested in all form of digital arts (Pictures, drawings, movies, music), and I secretly try to become some sort of musician (But when you never learned anything about music, it's quite tough...). Oh, and don't ask me why, but I love shipping fanfics.

I don't have any RP character for now, but I'm working on it, and I hope I'll soon be able to join in :).

Well, here is the introduction post. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

See you all soon!

~Syel.

I would have never guessed you were French unless you stated it! Your English is a lot better then a lot of native speakers'.

I also see you play LoL! That is awesome! You should add me sometime and we'll play a few matches: deviantProfiteer

Well, I hope you have a fun time here in Canterlot! Welcome!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Eeyup!

If you're lookin' to hone your Equestrian Lore, you couldn't have found a better place!

Canterlot's Mane RP is as true to the show as is humanly possible~

So I hope ta soon see ya cantering around the snow covered streets of Stalliongrad and frolicking through Ponyville's apple orchards~

A pleasure ta meetcha, Syel and welcome to the Royal City!~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...