What other websites do you hang out on?

I mostly lurk (even on sites like this LOL). I visit an image forum called Ponibooru that is also FiM-related, as well as the blog Equestria Daily. I also use a site called Poupee Girl, which is like a fashion community where you can upload/share clothes, search brands, etc. and use points to dress up a doll. It has really cute vector art and stuff. =)

All Is Brawl, which I only lurk, I mostly only talk to friends and play from time to time

YouTube

DeviantART, hoping to upload some of my stuff sometime in the future, but not sure yet hehe

Ponychan

WiiSOS

And The Equestria Daily

PonyChan (OMG, such a freaking awesome place. It is possibly the most awesome place on the Internet. I'm "Heartmend" there.

One more reason to finish that pic! Then you can use the image and show as well if you like. :lol:

I'm a moderator at The Cave of Dragonflies, a Pokemon forum I've been going to for over five years... other than that I don't really lurk anywhere else. I register at other forums sometimes but I kind of drift in and out. TCoD has been the only one I've stayed at for a significantly long time, and I hope to stay in this one too.

Oh, let's see.

Survival of the Fittest, the other RP board I'm a part of.

Deviantart

Furaffinity

The Spoony Experiment

That Guy with the Glasses

MS Paint Adventures

Youtube

Twitter, sometimes. I only recently made an account and I'm not sure what to do with it.

Facebook, also sometimes. Don't know what to do with this that much either.

That's all from off the top of my head right now.