Hello, I like ponies and friendships. P:

MochaMocha

About myself.: I play videogames and like to draw and use computers and schnitzel and I'd prefer that you find out about me by talking with me. ; u ;

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Curiosity! :3c

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hello, everyone! I've been a brony for about a month or so. I haven't any friends who show any interest in the show, so it took me a while to actually dig into the fandom and look around. It's a shame I was so lazy! It was love at first sight. FiM's beautiful characters and heartwarming, funny stories are simply lovely. I was kept aback from the fandom because of my former impression being that "liking a show made for little girls is shameful and ghey lolol herp". I was a freaking idiot, haha. P:

Oh, boy, though. I don't know why I've been too much of a lazy butt to go and find a pony forum, it really is about time that I did! The only other bronies I've met were those from TF2 pony servers and iScribble dwellers. Which isn't a bad thing, I've met some wonderful people and made good friends... but I want to settle into a community dedicated to the fandom, and it ticks me off that I haven't already!

So yeah! I'm looking forward to talking with y'all! I understand that this forum has some emphasis on roleplay, which I don't do quite often, but I'll do my best to fit in! c:

Please, treat me well!

Guest HipsterRarity

My what an energetic avatar. Welcome to Canterlot! It is my express pleasure to be the one to greet you, and I am but the first of many. Let me know if I can aid you in any way or if you just want to chat. :Rarity:

Thank you all for the welcomes so far! I would be mingling in other parts of the forum by now, but I hafta post stuff in introduction threads first. :C Oh well!

skills

yo this aint even skill lemme show you SKILL

Derppp. But yeah, I did draw it for this occasion! I still need to draw the full character, though. ;u; Thanks, by the way!

Guest HipsterRarity

Ayyup!

I admire people that talk with big words and fancy expressions. I also find their way of talking amusing.

Kind of like how I like strong British accents, but I'll giggle uncontrollably at the word "trousers".

...but i did know those words! i just couldnt think of them at the time :C

We should get along swimmingly.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

yo this aint even skill lemme show you SKILL

Come at me, bro!

Seriously, though, the new version of your avatar looks even better, taking full advantage of the avatar possibilities. If you like crazy (or are crazy yourself), you'll have no problems to fit in here. :)