Site Outage

The site was down today? You guys ok?

No, I died.

Nah, just kidding, I'm fine!

Fdsklll. I was in the middle of leaving a big, fat comment. I press "post" and BLOOOP NO COMMENT 4 U, SITES DOWN LOLOLOL

But hey, timing couldn't have been more perfect. It just turned 2012 when I got back on. c:

Same thing. Was writing up an RP post. I cannot even begin to explain how glad I was that I was writing it in notepad XD

Fdsklll. I was in the middle of leaving a big, fat comment. I press "post" and BLOOOP NO COMMENT 4 U, SITES DOWN LOLOLOL

But hey, timing couldn't have been more perfect. It just turned 2012 when I got back on. c:

Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay. <3

We like to keep our back end very clean- but hiccups and unforseen things do happen (a good handful of them outside of our immediate field of control). When writing a long post, i highly suggest using notepad, or at least always copying the contents to your clip-board before hitting submit. Ive learned that the hard way from many years of such losses.

Save early, save often. For even more security and ease of access, use Dropbox or Google Docs and keep your notes in cloud storage.