What's Your Problem?

I hate my school's method of rescheduling. =( They messed up my courses (after the little sheet confirming the classes I would be taking was corrected). Now I have to follow my schedule to the wrong classes and wait for them to call my grade level and letter my last name begins with down to see guidance, which means I'm stuck in the wrong classes for now. Why does it have to be my hardest class they left out? Getting three or four days behind won't do me any favors. :P Not to mention I have a really awesome third period (sitting next to my best friend no less) and I'd hate to get switched to a different section.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear city council,

Why are there not enough streetlights in our town? I am not happy with almost crashing in the dark due to a lack of light. I mean, most of us do have functioning headlights, but a lot of times, they're not strong enough, plus they only illuminate the road in front of us, not either side of the street to make sure that we know where the hell we're going. I almost ended up in oncoming traffic because of your neglect. The same goes for you, homeowner's association. There's certainly not enough streetlights to light our way around the neighborhood. All we're doing right now is praying that enough houses have turned on their porch lights to be able to find the correct and safe way home. I don't think that you need to hear about more head-on collisions before you take some action.

• 2 weeks later...

Why Target no have the molded pony toys? I don't want to buy your dang brushables! :C

*goes back to trying his luck at online stores*

Why Target no have the molded pony toys? I don't want to buy your dang brushables! :C

*goes back to trying his luck at online stores*

dude, try toys'r'us. they got quite a handfull of pony toys.

and considering season 2 is on its way they might boast up stock...

also if not try hasbro's online store, im pretty sure they might sell them.

a quick, rant on my current problems.

girls,

y u no want to even look at me?

toys r us.

y u no have super mega pony kit in my country?

toys r us

y u 30 kilometers from my home?

rain,

y u only come when i ride bike to school?

father,

y u no respect my litte pony? i respect your hocky, your other crap too. its only fair you do the same for my interests.

YOUR GOING TO LOVE ME EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE MY LITTLE PONY, DAD!

mad%202.PNG?1307987097

-ah after that short rant i feel much better :grin: *shot*

dude, try toys'r'us. they got quite a handfull of pony toys.

and considering season 2 is on its way they might boast up stock...

also if not try hasbro's online store, im pretty sure they might sell them.

Closest Toys R Us is close to an hour away. So yeah, kinda expensive on the gas and what-not.

They do have the collectible Blind Bag pony set at their online store though. I plan on spending some money on that soon. :D

Closest Toys R Us is close to an hour away. So yeah, kinda expensive on the gas and what-not.

They do have the collectible Blind Bag pony set at their online store though. I plan on spending some money on that soon. :grin:

ever rode a bus?

its relatively cheap compared to riding a car, especially if the car eats alot of gas.

sooo i suppose its tastein transport init :P

and cool, you gonna post picts of awesome bag?

ever rode a bus?

its relatively cheap compared to riding a car, especially if the car eats alot of gas.

sooo i suppose its tastein transport init :P

and cool, you gonna post picts of awesome bag?

Bus? Hahaha, I doubt we have any of those way out here in the middle of nowhere. And yeah, I'll probably take pics when I get the set. :)

Bus? Hahaha, I doubt we have any of those way out here in the middle of nowhere. And yeah, I'll probably take pics when I get the set. :smile:

Bus? Hahaha, I doubt we have any of those way out here in the middle of nowhere. And yeah, I'll probably take pics when I get the set. :smile:

well i aint got bus's in my town, so i gotta bike to the nearest station xD

yea, i wonder what it'll look like XD

• 2 weeks later...

I don't usually turn to outbursts on the interwebs to let off steam, but I feel like there some crud I need to get off of my chest.

<vent>

I can't stand being compared to my uncle. I look up to and admire him, but I feel like certain people are expecting of all his success from me as well.

He's a civil engineer -- the same field I'm studying now -- and is the star of the family. It's for good reason, too: he's among the most respected in his field, and on the verge of going from second in charge of his company to owning his own firm. I originally wanted to be a Civ E major just so I could follow in his footsteps, but as encouraging as he himself is, there are certain people in my family who love to remind me that I'm still standing in his shadow.

I posted on Facebook today, worrying over my score in an engineering class, Mechanics of Materials, that I had to retake last semester. It's not for lack of understanding the material, mind you, but because my problem solving style is still developing; I'm still too sloppy, and truthfully, it's more practice than study now. Regardless, it's something that I'm struggling with, and all the pride and effort that go with it make it more than a little stressful.

Anyway. My aunt commented on my post: a full page on how her husband passed the same class with an A+, and made the dean's list so many times, and all while working a full time job, and starting a family, and even then still finished with a master's in just five years, and so on, and so on...

I know it's pointless to let it bother me. Even if by chance I did one day surpass everything he's done in his career, she wouldn't be anything but resentful of me for it; still... being held to the standards of your idol is just... more frustrating than most things I can imagine. I know the rest of the family isn't expecting all of that from me, but I know they feel at least partially the same way. Hearing her talk that way... it almost makes me feel like I'm letting them down as well.

</vent>