Anyone going to BroNYCon this Saturday? (January 7th)

GraphiteDoodles

I dont know wheather I love or hate you now... ugh! why cant it be in atlanta! why!

I demand video! if you can make a Tshirt Gun I want to see it! :D

I used to custom make prop guns and such for plays and stuff, and I have a history of screwing with the interworkings of air soft guns. I'll have to get back to you on a video of me firing a Raibow Dash T-Shirts into large clusters of Bronies, my camera uploads my videos and pictures to an unknown place whenever I try and put them on my computer.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you folks, then!

Yay! This is going to be so much fun!! I fly out later today!

If all goes well, I'll be wearing a Heartmend badge (hopefully I finish it in time!), probably an Applejack cutie mark button, and some manner of pony shirt. :D

If I see you and your wife I'll be sure to give you two some Rainbow Dash T-Shirts (Or would you like another pony?)

ooooh really? that would be awesome! I'm gonna have to go with Pinkie Pie :P

Okay, if you know of any others that are going and would like a shirt, please tell me so I can set them apart from the others to give to them, I still have 10 Rainbow Dash shirts and 5 Pinkie Pie shirts (Not counting the ones i'm giving to you and to Heartmend and his wife). :)

Oh, man you guys are so lucky. Please take some pictures give me some details about it. Even if my mom hadn't talked me out of this I still wouldn't have been able to go. I got a wicked Broncitas thing going. Have a great time!

I know how you feel. I had that thing REAL bad, I couldn't breathe for crap and I felt like Hell was living in my chest.

I feel super crazy bad that I couldn't go to the one that's... Jeez, it's only tomorrow! Have fun, everypony! I'm definitely making the one in April, though, so expect me there!