Anyone going to BroNYCon this Saturday? (January 7th)

GraphiteDoodles

Hi everypony!

My wife and I are going to BroNYCon in New York, NY this Saturday, January 7th, and I was wondering if any of you will be there!

We are very friendly and silly folks, so there's no reason to be shy. Even if you are shy, that's just more reason you should say hello! It's no fun to be at a convention and not have anyone to hang out with.

It wouldn't be difficult for me to attend. The problem is that I REALLY should go to my internship that day... I'll see how the week goes. Registration is closed too, so... yeah... A lot of issues at the moment (including money, which they don't even specify at door prices). If I can't go this time I may just go to another. Really the only person I'm REALLY interested in is Daniel Ingram. For some reason I've never really been interested in that many voice actors. Granted I don't mind meeting them when I do, but in the past I have found producers and writers far more interesting to talk to. (though hearing the VAs do the voice of your favorite character is awesome)

You should see me there with my girlfriend.

I'll be wearing a Rainbow Dash shirt that says "B R O N Y" and a Baseball hat that says "How can I help you?" on the front and on the back says "When I can't even help myself."

If you see me be sure to give a shout, I would love to meet you and your wife!

I'd LOVE to go to BroNYCon this coming Saturday. Only problem is, I'm 15. We've ogt an available vehicle, the money, and time to make the trip. Just, we're (me and my borther who is known as Paradox on here) are both under the driving age. I won't be getting my permit until about...May. And our parents do not know we are bronies, so we couldn't have them take us. It would be too weird if they did, anyways..

Requesting somepony hold up a sign in a picture saying "Hi Wyatt!" at Bronycon. Will pay 100 bits!

Seriously, somepony do this for me.

I'd LOVE to go to BroNYCon this coming Saturday. Only problem is, I'm 15. We've ogt an available vehicle, the money, and time to make the trip. Just, we're (me and my borther who is known as Paradox on here) are both under the driving age. I won't be getting my permit until about...May. And our parents do not know we are bronies, so we couldn't have them take us. It would be too weird if they did, anyways..

Requesting somepony hold up a sign in a picture saying "Hi Wyatt!" at Bronycon. Will pay 100 bits!

Seriously, somepony do this for me.

I wont have much to do (other then giving out Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy pins, and maybe a T-shirt or two...) I would love to this for you!

Nothing specific? Just a sign saying "Hi Wyatt"?

I wont have much to do (other then giving out Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy pins, and maybe a T-shirt or two...) I would love to this for you!

Nothing specific? Just a sign saying "Hi Wyatt"?

I don't need a complicated message or anything. Just a cool "shout out" if you will. Anything you'd like that has my name (Wyatt) or my Canterlot.com username would work.

A video would be even better!

To anyone else who's going: TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

I don't need a complicated message or anything. Just a cool "shout out" if you will. Anything you'd like that has my name (Wyatt) or my Canterlot.com username would work.

A video would be even better!

To anyone else who's going: TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

I will get to work on the sign and video. I'll have my girlfriend who will have a booth of sorts drawing people as ponies play the video, while I give out shirts and buttons while walking around with your sign.

(I won't be uploading any pictures because my camera is placing all the photos and videos I upload to my computer from my camera, and putting them in a random location on my computer that I cant find :/ )

I will get to work on the sign and video. I'll have my girlfriend who will have a booth of sorts drawing people as ponies play the video, while I give out shirts and buttons while walking around with your sign.

(I won't be uploading any pictures because my camera is placing all the photos and videos I upload to my computer from my camera, and putting them in a random location on my computer that I cant find :/ )

I just don't want to be a burden, that's all. If ANYTHING is too much of a hassle, don't worry about it.

I REALLY wish I could go! I've got so many stories and things i'd like to share. And hanging out with all of you would be AWESOME!

If I were closer you'd not be able to keep me away, but I'm down in Georgia (Though I'm still hoping to get to Dragon*Con and *maybe* if the stars all align FWA but that's unlikely) If for some gawd-forsaken reason I end up living closer due to job, I'll certainly be going next year, but for now... meh... WAY too far (especially in a car with >100K miles on it >.<)

Just got the 12 shirts I ordered, gonna hand them out. They read...

Rainbow Dash

(Picture of Rainbow Dash flying up leaving behind a rainbow trail)

Clearing the skies in 10 seconds flat since episode 1

Oh you son of a....

Not fair... *pouts* now I really wish I was going...

I'm working on modifying a confetti cannon so that it can launch the shirts :)

I dont know wheather I love or hate you now... ugh! why cant it be in atlanta! why!

I demand video! if you can make a Tshirt Gun I want to see it! :D