I have more rp questions

RiverleafBreeze

1. Is it ok for me to have 5 characters? earth pony,unicorn,pegases,hippogriff,and hippocamp

2. Could hippogriffs go to Cloudsdale and to flying camp,along with pegasi?

3. Could hippogriffs live in Everfree Forest?

4. Which town would be most suited for my group of characters,and has places of businesses? Ponyville or Fillydelphia

5, May I roleplay my characters as young blank flanks who want their cutie marks?

6. Do the rp staff help new roleplayers?

7. Does either Ponyville or Fillydelphia have maps that show their restaurants,shops,and other places of interests?

8. Does the weather,or the seasons change in the roleplay?

9. Is there a money system involved in the rp?

10. Do the pony characters make money,and how do they do that?

11. Do the pony character own their homes?

12. Do pony characters have jobs?

My you have a LOT of questions, friend!

Can't answer them all, but I can help with some of them:

1. Is it ok for me to have 5 characters? earth pony,unicorn,pegases,hippogriff,and hippocamp

Sure, I have about a dozen original characters (though I don't RP them all in the same story)

Somepony else will have to answer this one

I would assume so

4. Which town would be most suited for my group of characters,and has places of businesses? Ponyville or Fillydelphia

Well, I think the mods have stated that Ponyville is WAY TOO crowded, maybe best to set up in Filly

5, May I roleplay my characters as young blank flanks who want their cutie marks?

Sure, I got one of those myself!

They sure do! Gave me a LOT of helpful advice to me when I was starting out

7. Does either Ponyville or Fillydelphia have maps that show their restaurants,shops,and other places of interests?

No, but there's been an attempt to create a sort of 'yellow pages' for businesses in Equestria. It's located somewhere on the website

Sure do! There's even a winter themed Special Event RP going on right now!

Yes! In the cartoon, the monetary unit of exchange is called 'bits' and they come in coin form

Ponies can have businesses, be self employed, things like that

To quote Big MacIntosh: "EEYUP!"

They can, why not?

Sure. In the flight camp RP we're doing, we're allowing all types of flying characters to participate. We already have a griffin instructor. A hippogriff student would be fine.

And I think Mojo answered most all the other questions. :)

A. You're allowed to have as many original characters as you'd like to play but only a certain number of cast characters (the cast rules are in the post I linked to).

A. Sure!

A. Yup, any character with an appropriate back story can live anywhere in Equestria.

A. While either location would work, Ponyville is quite crowded. Fillydelphia would give you more room to open up any types of business because it's a larger city and more likely to have specialty shops.

A. Absolutely!

A. Sure, feel free to ask questions!

A. Details maps of the cities are in the works!

A. Each thread in our RPs is it's own little timeline, although it's winter right now there are many mane RP threads that are still in other seasons. RPs don't move in real time because that would be quite difficult to keep up with. Therefore you can start any thread in any season, just describe the weather in your RP post if it's important. We DO have a winter RP section if you'd like to RP in there :)

A. Technically there is money in the RPs but unless you'd like to make it important it doesn't need to be. Depending on your character's background and lifestyle you're allowed to decide how much they can afford to spend. You don't start with zero bits and work your way up if that's what you meant.

A. Characters would earn money doing their jobs, but again it's not something that is kept track of. When it comes to money it's best to keep it simple.

A. Sure, you can decide your character's living situation when you write their back story and character application.

A. Adult ponies are required to have a job or some other way to be productive members of Equestrian society (unless you have an explanation as to why they don't), foals have to go to school.

A. Adult ponies are required to have a job or some other way to be productive members of Equestrian society (unless you have an explanation as to why they don't), foals have to go to school.

WOW! I didn't know that! Good thing ALL of my OC's have work!

If course, Haywire does go to school (even though she'd rather be doing other things)

:D:D:D:D