'sup everypony

Moonbane

About myself.: Well, obviously I love MLP FIM. I've been a fan of the show since... May of 2011 ^^ I have yet to see an episode of an earlier generation. I love music, writing, drawing, reading, watching tv, and my computers. I'm writing several books, and on the start of writing yet another as an MLP fanfic. I plan on becoming a DJ with my friend in a few years, and I draw random things in my spare time. Pretty open minded, I live in Pittsburgh, PA of the USA. Not just a brony, but a furry as well. I love video games, and I try to be a good sport in competitive online games.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: A friend from another forum told me about this place

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Well, I'm generally open minded. So when I heard that there was a very large group of teenagers and adults that like this one show, I decided to give it a shot.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Well, that's not really fair. i tend to change my favorite mane cast pony often XD But, yeah.

How's everypony doing? I'm Moonbane, and I can't wait to get to know y'all! (yea, I say y'all. *deal with it sunglasses*)

y'all... shudder.

anyway, gday.

Thought I would say gday from Australia. Ive wondered how much of a crossover there is between Furs and Bronies... (I is both, though not in the furry community much... at all.)

ummmm... yeah. writing books... Like, actual physical published books or just INTERNET books?

What are your favourite games/type?

What are your favourite Books?

... where is PA?

Well, I haven't published yet. I'm like, halfway through chapter 1. Just very... severe writers block ;3; One complete original, one fanfic (Warriors by Erin Hunter) and gonna start an MLP fanfic real soon.

I wish to publish, once I finish all the chapters in the book though :D

Well, I like some action. Roleplay, definitely. Fantasy, adventure, etc. I like violence and stuff, so BF3 and CoD... I like a wide variety of games.

And for books, well, to be interesting for me, it has to be fiction. I have really only found one non-fiction book interesting enough to stick through it. I love fantasy, and I enjoy fanfics. I like House Of Night, Warriors, The Dark Tower, a wide assortment of books.

Pennsylvania. Its on the Eastern coast of the country.

Welcome! If you like to write, you're in the "write" place. Ha ha!

Furry/Brony/Pegasister hybrids like us are by far the best, because we don't live in denial! Actually, most of the FiM fans I've met have been at furry gatherings, and the following inside that fandom is growing rapidly.

Guest EoLPinkie

'Sup Abroham Lincoln. Broseidon, King of the Brocean. Ain't nothin' but a chicken wing, dawg. Keepin' it chillax and coo, you know how I do mane. :D Just kidding! I'm not cool enough to talk rapper pony, but weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! It's a writer pony! There's lots of those here, but each one is super duper fantastispecial in their own way! I'm so glad to meet you! I bet we'll be great friends. We can make cupcakes, jump on the trampoline, sing songs... Do you want my welcome song? The cost is one joke! Also I have a daily pony friends blog that I can feature you in if you're interested! Yay!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

What is a furry?

Welcome! :D

Oh, and a furry.

Its not super specific, because people have limitations for what is a furry and what isn't. A furry, in my books, is someone who likes anthropomorphic creatures. Example, Looney Toons. But, moreso. idk how to explain that part and on XD

What is a furry?

Welcome! :D

Oh, and a furry.

Its not super specific, because people have limitations for what is a furry and what isn't. A furry, in my books, is someone who likes anthropomorphic creatures. Example, Looney Toons. But, moreso. idk how to explain that part and on XD

Guest EoLPinkie

Okay yep, took me a second to get it but that was really funny! I told it to my coworker, she wasn't laughing as hard as I was. So I told her the shoes you make out of bananas are slippers and she told me I was stupid. With love of course! :D Here's the song!

Weeeeeeeee brought you a little welcome, I hope it finds you well! I'm writing you a response and post because I think you're swell! There's not one need for tears 'round here, cuz Canterlot is fun and cheer! We skip and play and sing and trot, because come on we like fun a lot!

There's ponies that are artsy, some that are quite smart. Some will talk your ear off (that's me!), and that's only the start! Some are strong and regal and proud, some like to scream and shout real loud. We've got unicorns, earth ponies, pegasuses... pegasees... pegasi? So stick a Pinkie in your eye and let your imagination grow and fly! Have some cupcakes, muffins, or a Rarity dress, and we'll all be sure to act our best! Everypony has a hoof to lend, and all of us want to be your friend! You should see my smile, at least a hundred watt, because you're here and now I get to welcome you to Canterloooooooooooooooooot! :D

Yay!

pinkie_party_cannon_by_chriss88-d4i816p.png

Everypony should note that this won't be my welcome song after this week! I'll be making up a new one!

Good luck with the book projects. Fiction is a hard market to break into, although ePub is making it easier, since the up-front cost to publishers is lower than it used to be, or you can self-pub.

I have 3 books out, but they're all long, dull, pony-less technical works on programming.

Coder