AerieFlew

Nerves...  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like my arts?

• Yes :D
    • D: No
    • Keep Trying :-/

Really cute stuff. :)

I'd love to have a picture of one of my ponies, if you're willing.

I think my OC Dazzle Dawn would be best with your style. You can find a link to her profile in my signature. I don't have a picture of her though, just the description stuff. As for the pose, I'm not too particular. Don't force yourself to do anything too elaborate with her. I'm fine with something simple and easy.

Absolutely no problem the two of you!! I will start working on them tomorrow in my math class ;) best time in the world to focus on ponies if you ask me.

I'd greatly appreciate if the two of you could message me the images or descriptions of your characters just so I have them a little more organized and then I'll get right on them :3

Quite excited to be doing some pony drawings for others. I've really own done ones for family and rl friends.

Actually never mind you two :3 I just saved all of the information I'll need, hopefully I'll have them done tomorrow by the time I go to bed. :3 thanks for your requests!!

Oh... :-|

Well, I just sent a PM... :blush:

I guess you can disregard that then. :)

Little update o.o

I am not feeling very well today. I've just been kind of laying around and surfing the Internet, no drawing for me today.

Sorry everypony, I hope all y'all can forgive the delay. Tomorrow will probably be a snow day, meaning no school, so then I can probably get things drawn right proper.

Thank you so much Phil <3

by the way, is your name a reference to Phil of the Future? Or something else....

Solitaire feel free to request one now :) it's going into a list and I save the info so I can draw it whenever. ^.^

PLUS I wonderfully have a day off from school (THANK GOODNESS I needed it, feeling very under the weather) and I will be drawing many ponies I hope :3