Prove me wrong...... with dragons and stuff.

Bronynumber299

I was watching the ticket master and noticed to things: 1.Spike TRIES not to burp up celestias letters.(Not that important.)and 2.If dragons can basiclly be used as an instant messenger and stuff than how will everypony else get letters. Now I know that Im probably not thinking straight cuz its about 1:00. I geuss the other ponies have derpy for the mail and dragons are probably expensive on the market. Also a con about dragons is that they might burn stuff or accidently send stuff to the princess. Wait I wonder if they have post offices and if dragons work there. That is probably the most Ive ever posted. :P

Well we know that Celestia sends mail back, but now that I think about it, she uses Spike as well.

Maybe there are .unicorn ponies hat are in charge of communication.

Life seems significantly less urgent in Equestria. I am not sure that they need fast and efficient post.

Spike is a special case... also, Celestia is a Princess. If she wants to make a Dragon able to send and receive letters, so be it! Also keep in mind that hatching a Dragon egg is a rare test at CSFGU. Everypony is certainly not going to have one, and even if they do, there's no guarantee they can send mail.

Most ponies just use the... Pony Express!

Pretty much what weesh said... there's no need for fast mail delivery. It's really like back in the day, when if you wanted to visit a friend you would ride your horse 5 miles to their house... or in the case of ponies just walk or fly. Also, we've seen how fast Rainbow Dash can go. If there really was some emergency somewhere in Equestria, there would surely be a Pegasus around that could deliver a message fast.

A dragon burping up a letter is far more entertaining than going out to a mailbox! I think it's a really clever idea, and it's contributed to several funny scenes. Remember when Spike sneezed and mass-mailed a bunch of letters to Celestia? Hil~arious!

I can't imagine, what with teleportation magic being used so willy-nilly as of late in the show, that it would be that hard for a unicorn to magically fizzle-pop a letter off and have it fizzle-pop to another pony.

Dragons just do it cooler, so Twilight can be lazy.

I can't imagine, what with teleportation magic being used so willy-nilly as of late in the show, that it would be that hard for a unicorn to magically fizzle-pop a letter off and have it fizzle-pop to another pony.

Dragons just do it cooler, so Twilight can be lazy.

Not to mention the fact that a mail delivery cutie mark would be lame.

Your passion is to hang out in the post office and send and sort other people's mail all day long? Maybe it would be interesting in Ponyville, since you would get to know everyone, but what about dealing with the ponies in Canterlot?

That is how you make mass murderer ponies.

Well, I admit that I forgot about the Sweeney Todd ponies, but it is a diverse and wide open field. It would be a shame to restrict a pony's creativity to that degree. If everyone was baking each other into cupcakes, it would get boring after a while.

We would all be like "whats the news today?" "another pony got chopped up and baked into cupcakes" "I said 'news' not 'olds'. How I long for rampage or two"

And honestly, how would the cupcake industry survive under such conditions?

Well, I admit that I forgot about the Sweeney Todd ponies, but it is a diverse and wide open field. It would be a shame to restrict a pony's creativity to that degree. If everyone was baking each other into cupcakes, it would get boring after a while.

We would all be like "whats the news today?" "another pony got chopped up and baked into cupcakes" "I said 'news' not 'olds'. How I long for rampage or two"

And honestly, how would the cupcake industry survive under such conditions?

I'm baking cookies today, actually! Care to come over?

I...am finding myself hesitant for some reason.

Would I need to bring anything? Ingredients? Cookie sheets? Pepper Spray? Taser?

I don't think cookies would taste good with pepper spray or tasers in them. They'd be quite shocking, though! (Ha!)

But uh yeah, back to the topic at hand. Dragons and stuff.

So um, do any of you think Spike and Rarity might blossom a more-than-friends sort of relationship, or will it always be the impossible dream? I know anything like that would be out of the scope of the series, but Pony/Dragon shipping could be quite interesting...