Ponified Gadgets

PoniFication

So i was wondering what you people do with your iphones, ps3 or computers.

SO ALL OF YOU POST ANYTHING YOU GOT THAT'S BEEN PONIED INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL!!!....That is....if its okay with you :oops:

finally youtube processed it

this video was for other friends. it was meant to show off some features of the vita and show off my layout at the same time :?:

Edited by PoniFication

No pics, but my HTC EVO has a Pony Home Screen (Dash+Fluttershy) and the ringtone is the instrumental version of the MLP theme. I've not gotten it set up yet but I also have the Fluttercheer for notifications.

My eeePad has a Dash wallpaper (parodying Dark Side of the Moon album art) and my Desktop has a Rainbow Dash wallpaper. (Neither have anything beyond wallpaper though...)

My PC, laptop, tablet, and cell phone all the same Philomena background.

http://th04.devianta...ski-d3gkjah.jpg

Classy, whas expecting decrepit Philomena... :green:

On my laptop, Desktop, and phone there are Ponies, need to ponify my ps3 and psp... :sleep: I didn't touched them since before my ponyfication, on last september... (what reminds me my psp could use a juice recharge...)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to think of something I ponyfied or something I could ponyfy ever since this topic was posted, but I've got nothing XD I have my desktop set to switch between ponies and other shows that I like every five minutes, but other than that, noting. I don't own anything else that I can costomize (unless you expect me to paint on my stuff)