What if an MLP movie...

Tenkan

Price and convenience are my two big one's i'd say... I just dont like being pressured to get somewhere on time, and sometimes i like to step away from a movie or show to fiddle with something else for a bit. Lately i dont think i've watched a single movie on Netflix from beginning to end without stopping it and going off to do something else for a bit before coming back.

Yeah, I don't let convenience be a reason not to see a movie in the theater. I MAKE time on the few occasions when a theater has a movie that I want to see.

Season 2 will supposedly have 28 episodes, and the last 3 are a multi-parter apparently. If true, that's about the length of a Direct-to-DVD movie right there.

It's only rumoured right now, though.

I'm reading this as "The final season will have 28 eppisodes and the series finale will be a 3-part"

I hope and pray I'm wrong (Honstly, though, I can see it swing either way depending on how the ratings go. I hear 3 seasons is minimum for syndication, so they could end it there if Hasbro thought they'd get more $$$ syndicating it than showing it on The Hub, but on the other paw, if it's popular enough I can see them keeping it running for 4, 5 or even more seasons. number 3 is often the breaking point though, so many series die in their 3rd season (either due to ratings, or jumping the shark or vice-versa)

Personally, I'm worried 3 will be the last season based on past series, but I'm hoping the influence of the Bronies will make Hasbro decide to continue it. (and I dont mean "continue" as a new genneration that falls back to mindless little-girl stereo-type stories) I honestly cant think of any other series that has had this kind of impact on the world (especially one that's only shown on some obscure cable channel that probably less than a quarter of america pays for)

I'm reading this as "The final season will have 28 eppisodes and the series finale will be a 3-part"

To set the record straight: Season 2 will have 26 episodes. The last 3 episodes of season 2 will be a 3-parter. There are rumors of a season 3 because of hint(s) being dropped in interview(s) with voice actress(es).

I'm thinking of one interview in particular, but there may have been two or even more. Search EquestriaDaily, they probably have all the info.