What do you do when you meet other Bronies?

zombiedalmations

I've only met two other bronies in real life, one a pegasister. Basically, it went something like "Holy crap you're a brony too?" "Yeah." "Awesome." We then went on to discuss our personal orders of favorite to least favorite ponies.

...now that I think about it, that's basically how all of my encounters with wild bronies go on the internet.

mm, I saw some at a convention. I pushed my friend in front of me and got him to ask for pictures >_> I've also come across a few people who seem like they might be bronies, or at least know what they are, but I always start fumbling up my words whenever I try to ask them about it.

Ah, I would love to meet a brony!

I'd be all like, "Yo! Brofist!" and then start spitting while I talk because of how excited I'd be about it.

Ask them what they thought about the last episode, that's a good ice breaker.

I second this brilliant suggestion!

Hasn't happened yet. Sigh.

This.

I found out only after I stopped going to the weekly game that my DM was a brony, and I *might* have found another one as a girl I know who's into Anime and works as a local shop had an eyes-jump-wide-open reaction when she saw me come in wearing my Wonderbolts shirt the other day (though she didn't say anything about it, possibly because there were other people in there too)

Otherwise... nuttin'... though I dont exactly advertise that I'm a Brony and likewise I doubt a lot of others do either...