I would like to be a tree:

Dessa

UtRLz.png

[ Creature Related Character ]

Name:Bloomberg Bloomburg

Species:Bloomburg Apple Tree

Apple Color: Ranging from deep crimson to an autumnal orange.

Physique & Colors: Young and flexible, with a medium brown trunk and sunny green foliage

Residence: Appleloosa

Likes: Ponies that quiety read and play beneath his bough. Warm, sunny summers. Mild, wet springs.

Dislikes: Early harvests, inexperienced apple buckers, buffaloes.

Character Summary: Bloomberg has been around longer than any of you. He's seen many seasons pass, and has learned the value of patience. As such, he is quiet, and takes his actions very deliberately, often taking years or even decades to accomplish his goals. Why, he remembers when Granny Smith was young and hot. Her initials are still carved in Bloomberg's trunk, along with Apple Computer, Apple Jack's grandfather (he invented the abacus). His proudest accomplishment was 28 years ago at the Ponyville county fair, when he produced "best apple" and won the blue ribbon. Good times. More recently, he was moved to Appleloosa, which was difficult. He misses all his old friends at AJ's orchard, but it hasn't taken him long to get acquainted with the new gang. He's quite popular with the ladies. He's recently sent pollen off to both Red Delicious (that little vixen!) AND Pink Lady (so pure and gentle), and he hopes to someday produce a whole new strain of apple, and thousands of trees.

• Like 1

I will bring AJ by every sunday to read him a bed time story x3

I can imagine these long, eloquent internal dialogues with himself, where he is absolutely mortified that he subjects her to such babying in front of the rest of the orchard when he has been a grown man-tree since before she was even born. All he can do is occasionally drop a leaf or an apple to express his frustration, and Applejack takes it as a gift of gratitude...

I will bring AJ by every sunday to read him a bed time story x3

I can imagine these long, eloquent internal dialogues with himself, where he is absolutely mortified that he subjects her to such babying in front of the rest of the orchard when he has been a grown man-tree since before she was even born. All he can do is occasionally drop a leaf or an apple to express his frustration, and Applejack takes it as a gift of gratitude...

lol; oh I am so amused right now

LOL

In real world Equestrian RP I have to say noooo as cute as this is. xD

BUT OMG YOU GUYS, you can pretty much do ANYTHING in the "cross overs" section. :lol:

You can RP just about anything rules free there. [Just no smut/gore!]

Seriously guys if you wanna do goofy stuff like this or any other RANDOM RP ideas? Take it to the cross overs, I would love love love to see what you silly bronies come up with.