Buxy's Adoptables and Requests! -closed-

buxy

So, fun story. My USB ports have pretty much stopped functioning, which means no tablet fun for me, and no drawing until I figure out what's going on. I absolutely will get these drawings done, as soon as I get that nonsense under control, so don't worry if you're on the list, just be patient!

Until I get the issue resolved I wont be accepting any more requests, since I don't know how long this is going to take to figure out. Also, if anyone has any damned idea why the usb ports would just stop recognizing devices (but not stop supplying power, also my usb mouse works just fine but my tablet, headphones, and ipod/iphone aren't recognized) and how I can resolve that nonsense, please feel free to share your insight.

I'm sorry I have to tell you all to wait even longer, I know these requests have been sitting around for a week now, and I feel bad for not getting any done, but I will! I promise. Thank you for being patient<3

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, fun story. My USB ports have pretty much stopped functioning, which means no tablet fun for me, and no drawing until I figure out what's going on. I absolutely will get these drawings done, as soon as I get that nonsense under control, so don't worry if you're on the list, just be patient!

Until I get the issue resolved I wont be accepting any more requests, since I don't know how long this is going to take to figure out. Also, if anyone has any damned idea why the usb ports would just stop recognizing devices (but not stop supplying power, also my usb mouse works just fine but my tablet, headphones, and ipod/iphone aren't recognized) and how I can resolve that nonsense, please feel free to share your insight.

I'm sorry I have to tell you all to wait even longer, I know these requests have been sitting around for a week now, and I feel bad for not getting any done, but I will! I promise. Thank you for being patient<3

That really stinks I'm fine with it dont worry. I have a suggestion not sure if it will help but here it goes. First I would go in and see if the drivers are working properly or if there up to date and also you could try going into the device manager to see if the slots are working properly again not sure if these will work since you said that other stuff work in them but its worth a try. if not there's always somebody that's had the problem and you can check online its always helped me in the past.

Oh wait, this happened with one of the comps at my house. It recognized what was plugged into the USB port, but didn't show up in My Computer.

If you know which driver it's plugged into, try going to Run in the Start menu, and typing in, for example E:\ .

Try this link, or Google about it: http://www.computingsuccesssecrets.com/ ... -explorer/

That really stinks I'm fine with it dont worry. I have a suggestion not sure if it will help but here it goes. First I would go in and see if the drivers are working properly or if there up to date and also you could try going into the device manager to see if the slots are working properly again not sure if these will work since you said that other stuff work in them but its worth a try. if not there's always somebody that's had the problem and you can check online its always helped me in the past.
Oh wait, this happened with one of the comps at my house. It recognized what was plugged into the USB port, but didn't show up in My Computer.

If you know which driver it's plugged into, try going to Run in the Start menu, and typing in, for example E:\ .

Try this link, or Google about it: http://www.computingsuccesssecrets.com/ ... -explorer/

Thanks for the tips, guys! I'll have to fiddle with my drivers and etc tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I'll get it all up and running quickly!

If you're running XP, go into Device Manager, delete all the USB ports, shut down your computer and reboot.

If you're running Vista or Windows 7, you have a larger driver issue and likely may require going to an earlier restore point in safe mode. This is a driver problem that crops up from time to time.

Hey Buxy, has anyone claimed the little Strawberry pony girl yet? I don't have a earth pony character yet, and SHE IS SO CUTE.

Aaand I have a thing for strawberries o.o;;;

Nope! No one's been claimed, so she's all yours! I'll send you the unmarked image :P

If you're running XP, go into Device Manager, delete all the USB ports, shut down your computer and reboot.

If you're running Vista or Windows 7, you have a larger driver issue and likely may require going to an earlier restore point in safe mode. This is a driver problem that crops up from time to time.

I'm running 7, which is why I don't have the damn problem fixed yet. Not to mention I'm just too tired to mess around with it just yet. The tips I've gotten in this thread have been very helpful, though! Thanks :)

• 1 month later...

Awwwright. So here's the long overdue round of requests...

Haggle, for Draggle

2emzm2w.png

Tobias for holypony20

208zmyp.png

Cake Wrecks, with his cart, for MyLittlePonyTales

13ymm1h.png

And Noxious Mane for Dubstep (or Dubstep's friend...)

x55s9u.png

Now, if there are any more, I promise it wont take me two or three months or whatever ridiculous length of time I've been gone. Sorry guys! Hope you like them :D

I was wondering if I could have a picture made. If you have the time. Thanks!

Edit: lol i did not see the form that we had to fill out either. sorry about that!

Character name: Rain Leaf

Description: his profile.

Activity depicted: Playing with his cat? Watering some plants? Strolling through the rain?

Requests? Oh man, your art is so lovely! Wanna try drawing Cat Napper for me...?

wait, are these free?

EDIT: Derp, I didn't see there was a form to fill out x3

Character name: Cat Napper

Description/profile link: click! :3

Activity depicted: Being adorable <3. She's half the size of a normal sized pony, so I bet you could have fun with that :3

Thanks for considering <3

I seriously wrote out this century long reply that addressed everyone and the internet ate it.

wtfwtfwtf

Anyway, the gist was: I'm so glad everyone liked their ****, now I just need to draw an earth pony with a mangled leg and the set will be complete, and also the form ain't no thang, it's just to make sure I have all the info I need. List is updated, I'm going to do some drawing :D

Character name: Ignus

Description/profile link: Iggy's Profile

Activity depicted: Dealing Cards

Loved the one I requested for my buddy, and I thought since Iggy here needed art I may as well throw him down on the to do list =3

Rainleaf, sheltering his kitty from the rain, for Doc Hoof MD

rainleaf.png

Catnapper, squinting (adorably) because she can't find her glasses. Goggles. Yeah. For Catnapper.

catnapper.png

Shimmerstar, working on the next great Equestrian literary masterpiece, for Shimmerstar.

shimmerstar.png

Next up, Iggy for Dubstep (which I'll get started on today!)