A Penny Arcade!

DalkrinTheWanderer

Fillies and Gentlecolts!

I've begun preparations to open a Penny Arcade in my town of Tulsa Oklahoma!

One cent to play your favorite classic arcade games! Food and drinks will be available!

Beyond classic games we plan on having newer releases, like Fighters and Shooters and other such fun times! these may cost a quarter to play but that's still cheaper than most Arcades go for right?

So, what do you think? would you consider going to a Penny Arcade, and how much would you likely spend?

Nope, just an old game connosieur, plus I remember them from a roller rink I used to go to all the time when in the funds and I wouldn't even buy food, I'd use my remaining money on the arcade games! Plus if I won any money from the contests, those went to the same place!

Personally, I prefer the wizzard explanation.

So, yeah. What other games might you guys like to see in a penny arcade?

Personally, I wanna put a My Little Pony: Fighting is magic game in there but two things stop this. One, it's not officially licenced so I could get in trouble from Hasbro, and two my partner is deadset against the idea.

Personally, I prefer the wizzard explanation.

So, yeah. What other games might you guys like to see in a penny arcade?

Personally, I wanna put a My Little Pony: Fighting is magic game in there but two things stop this. One, it's not officially licenced so I could get in trouble from Hasbro, and two my partner is deadset against the idea.

Yeah...This wouldn't work very well.

Do you really want to know how much I spend at arcades every year? If I had every quarter I popped into just a Ms Pacman Machine in my lifetime back, I could just buy a few of them.

There are two arcades in the town I live in, primarily old school games, there's an arcade called Joe's Playland about a half an hour north that has an entire floor's worth of games from before 1986, and if I REALLY want to get nostalgic, Funspot, the largest arcade in America (not to mention COMPLETELY INSANE) is just a few hours away.

And then there's the town I grew up in, which I visit at least once a year and play in the arcades there.

I'm even working on an entire charm bracelet of arcade tokens from nearly every arcade I have been to.

Basically, if I lived in Oklahoma, I'd be super excited and probably cover several months worth of the place's electricity on my own in just the first month.

But one thing you ABSOLUTELY need: Skeeball.

Well, it's good to see some people so enthused about Arcades! I was afraid that with their popularity at an all time low, this might be a horrible idea but I imagine with such low prices for the games, it wouldn't be so bad.

Skeeball is a must, I agree! At least four lanes! a nickle a play? maybe a dime.

It may be a couple years, but if you're ever down in Tulsa look us up! We'll probably be the only Penny arcade in the listings.

I recommend getting the old wooden Spiderman pinball machine! My mother was a god at that machine when she went to the RCTC campus in Rochester, MN. She would rack up so many free games during her lunch that she would have to leave the machine to get to class!

Other arcade games of note, Strikers II 1945, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, House of the Dead, Galaga, Dig Dug, Pole Position, and Spy Hunter!